27: Ai', are you Okay?

Gun's POV

The day ends without even seeing my brother in the campus. I didn't try messaging him because maybe he is with Ai'White and I may be interrupting their date or something. What I've learned about hanging out with my friends (Ai'Plan, Ai'Title, Ai'Toptap) that have boyfriends was that—to never ever interrupt their dates. I did it once with Ai'Plan and I heard Ai'Mean was groaning from the other line. I asked Ai'Plan where he was but he said he was on a home date with Ai'Mean which I still don't understand why they stayed at home when they can go to the mall—but yeah the next day—Ai'Mean was glaring with me.

I arrived back home around 7:15pm because I hang out at the rehearsal room trying to memorized the new song and chords but I didn't see either Ai'Cap or Ai'Toptap but I saw Ai'Gunsmile looking so worried roaming outside the rehearsal room. At home, I saw Nong Heemi at the living room reading something—maybe her book in school but she was giggling and sometimes screaming a little. I wonder what kind of educational book can make you so excited like that.

At the second floor, I heard P'Heechul's voice so loud while complaining something about Heemi's Pa not being able to answer the call fast or something. I wonder what kind of husband he has that he was able to keep up with P'Heechul. No offense but P'Heechul is worse than Mae when she's mad at Pa.

So in short, I was left here in my room without Ai'Cap because he is busy with his boyfriend—I think. "Well Gun—this is your life now na khrab. You will be a third wheel in everyone now! You should find a lover soon na woie~" I reminded myself feeling upset that everyone around me are happy about their relationship.

2Wish

2Wish

Title and Cooheart

Title and Cooheart