118: I Need You Now!

Gun's POV

Going back to the university isn't fun anymore. We just got back from Korea few days ago and my whole body is still tired and aching because of the activities we did and the travel for the past few weeks—and lastly—Mark will not be around in university a lot because he is busy with the graduation preparation.

I put my head on my desk and sigh deeply. I don't even want to go to the cafeteria to eat lunch because Ai'Cap will go to IC and he will eat lunch with Ai'White—also—Ai'White has been an instant celebrity with his current family background right now.

"Let's go Ai'Gun! Don't sleep there na woie! You aren't talking much today. Are you sick or something na khrab? Do you want me to go to clinic with you na Ai'?" Ai'Plan of course will not stop talking to me. I don't know why my best friend is very noisy today and have many questions.

I shook my head but still lay my head on my desk, "Not hungry na Ai'Plan. You can eat by yourself na khrab and I'll stay here in the classroom~" I said lifelessly.

All I want is to go back home and not go attend my classes.

Ai'Plan, Ai'Title and I are all fourth year students now. The first week of class isn't fun anymore. The professors gave us so many things to do.

I still feel Ai'Plan's presence beside me. Sometimes I wonder why Ai'Plan and I decided to become friends. He is handful sometimes—like today, "Woie! Are you okay na Ai'Gun? You don't sound like you are okay—do you want me to tell our professors that you aren't feeling well na khrab and you want to go back home?"

I take it back—Ai'Plan is the best.

I smile and turn my head to his direction, "Really na Ai'Plan? But today we have homework na khrab and—" "hang on Ai'Gun!" Ai'Plan cut me in when his phone started ringing.

He didn't really need to make it obvious that Ai'Mean is the one calling him.

"Hi Mean na khrab—khrab—are you here already? Woie!—just buy what you want na Mean—huh?—who??—why is he with you?" the sudden sweetness changed from Ai'Plan's voice. I can't help but to look at Ai'Plan. He normally is very sweet guy to Ai'Mean.

"You have your car na khrab—chai—then why do you need to go with him??—I told you na khrab that I don't like him for—khrab—fine—but Ai'Gun doesn't want to eat—chai khrab—he wants to go back home so tell P' that—huh? MEAN!!" I don't understand the conversation and why Ai'Plan yelled at Ai'Mean but that makes me sit up straight just to check if Ai'Friend is okay.

Ai'Plan's face is turning red, it looks like he is a bit mad, "Shiya! Fine fine fine—we will go na khrab!" and suddenly he put down his phone and glared at—me? Why? What did I do?

"Alaiwa?" I asked confusedly but Ai'Plan continue to glare at me.

"This is all your fault na khrab Ai'Gun! If you just chose a better boyfriend na khrab—arghh—so irritating na woie!" he pulled his hair in frustration, "Let's go na khrab—we will eat lunch even if you don't like na Ai'Gun!"