50: Don't be Selfish

Donghae's POV

I want to cry—I want to break down—but I don't have to be that emotional especially when the strongest person I've known is on his most fragile state right now. He is still looking far and not speaking a thing since he told me that he wanted to go back to Korea already. By now, his Umma and Appa probably have an idea that there's something wrong with their sons because they saw Hyukkie crying just now and also Captain—and above all, White introduced himself as Captain's boyfriend.

Hyukkie and I have been sitting here in the coffee table at the back door. "Hae~" he called my name with his hoarse voice already. I know he is tired already, "Neh?" I answered back but Hae is not facing me still looking at the distance, "Are you—getting tired of me—already?" I am not sure where he get the idea but—"Hyukkie—when I was at the lowest point of my life and I don't have a stable job—did you get tired of me?" I asked him with the most serious tone I can master up. Hyukkie shakes his head, "I love you~" he said, "And I love you too~" I said.

There are things that you don't need to elaborate already to know the answer. Our synchronize breathing sounds so peaceful in my ears and the cold night breeze feels so good to my skin. I was looking up in the sky when I heard the soft creaking sound of the door behind us, "Excuse me~" then Hangeng hyung's voice. I smile knowing that the closest parents material to me are here with us, "Do you mind if we disturb you?" He asked again. Hyung has this calming effect on me which is very opposite to Heechul hyung—I am not saying that hyung makes me nervous but the two of them are emitting two different personas.

 Hyung has this calming effect on me which is very opposite to Heechul hyung—I am not saying that hyung makes me nervous but the two of them are emitting two different personas

Hyukkie didn't even look at them but both hyungs are already in front of me after a while. Heechul hyung mouthed me a quick, "Is he okay?" and I shake my head in return. They both sigh as Hangeng hyung decided to pull a chair and sit next to Hyukkie. He put his arm on Hyukkie's shoulder, "You know Hyuk—when Heechul told me about a Thai guy he met in the office, I was a bit hesitant to meet you," hyung started and Hyukkie sigh too, "I don't know anyone who lives in Thailand and I am not sure how you're going to react about my unusual family so I'd rather not risk getting my Chullie get hurt when he gets so attach to his starting friendship with you," Heechul hyung sit beside me and grab my clapped hands, "Listen carefully, neh?" he whispered to me.

"I was too busy providing by my small family that I didn't know I was neglecting my daughter anymore and she grew more attached to you. I thought, 'Am I a failure?' because Heemi keeps on talking about her fun weekend with you and with Donghae—and I am so sorry for judging you so much even before getting to know you better." I don't have any idea about this and Heechul hyung won't probably even tell me even if I beg for it—that's how loyal he is to Hangeng hyung. "My family—became your family too and my Chullie became your hyung—and my Heemi became your playmate—and our Donghae became your world. That moment I knew I should give you permission to be part of my family and be a second father to both you and Donghae." Hyukkie didn't say anything—nothing at all.