105: Couple Edition Part 1

A/N: This is couple edition. Meaning this will be full of shitty fluffy scenes about all the couples here in my fic hahahahahha so seat back—relax—and enjoy.

ps. they are all in third person I think—it depends on my mood. I'll put the couple name at the start of every scenes hahahaha

-----

HANCHUL

HANCHUL

Heechul wasn't in the mood to listen to his daughter's drama these days. He has been burned out these fast few days looking after the kids—doing his works—and not seeing Hangeng. This is the worst for him.

He cannot even handle Heemi these days because that kid is always bringing problem recently—like inviting everyone in their house to stay for vacation.

Heechul didn't complain because he likes Hyuk's brothers—but they are handful—all of them.

"Are you calm now?" Hangeng's voice soothes Heechul's tired body. He is inside their bedroom now after the long Friday at work. He hasn't seen everyone today yet—or maybe Heechul isn't interested of seeing anyone right now.

He pressed the phone on his ears and sigh continuously, "You are better at this Geng than me," he said in defeat. Babysitting isn't Heechul's thing. When Heemi was born, Heechul was very hands on. No one can touch his baby and not even a mosquito can bite her—but he learned the responsibility in a hard—early way.

Hangeng is aware of Heechul's short coming that's why he tries his best to be the best support for him, "Give yourself more credit Chullie—those kids will listen to you," Hangeng did his best to encourage his Heechul.

"They are listening Geng and actually they are all good kids who only go out in the morning to go around the city and then come back in the afternoon before I arrive at home. They even played with Heemi—but—I don't know how to interact with them. I am awkward Geng—I left after breakfast and come back at night. I don't talk to them and they aren't talking to me in return—I just—Geng~" Heechul can't help but feel small.

He isn't the same with Hyuk that can still interact with people around him though they probably say something behind his back—or he isn't as friendly as Donghae that can make everyone likes him just by smiling—and for a fact Heechul isn't as gentle as Hangeng that can make everyone at ease.

The chuckled on the other line makes Heechul frown, "You really are cute Chullie—that's one of the reasons why I love you~" the love bomb coming from Hangeng isn't helpful at all, "You are you in your unique way baby. Heemi loves you on who you are so you don't need to pretend to be someone else—arraso? Those kids—instead of being friendly to them—I think you letting them stay in our house—providing food—is enough already. You don't need to be perfect Heechullie—I love everything about you—I don't want other people to change you. See—not even my mother can changed you," somehow, talking to Hangeng really makes Heechul calm.