107: Introduce Yourself

A/N: I am having too much sugar lately—meaning too much sweetness from MarkGun hahahah even in the event last Monday they were able to find each other and sit beside each other—can you believe those ninjas? hahahhaha

Anyway, please enjoy the chapter. I was writing while eating M&M chocolate so I don't know if I am too distracted with the chocolate or not hahahahha.

Comments?

-----

Toptap's POV

I was trying to avoid some serious conversation with Ai'Cap and we keep on talking about P'White and also P'Gun and P'Mark's relationship but not about me—but I guess there's no way out.

Then again, we are in the car going to the place that P'Hyuk messaged P'Gun. Surprisingly everyone is here and also Ai'Ohm suggested that he will drive the van so Ai'Fluke is on the passenger seat navigating the GPS. On the second row we have P'Mark, P'Gun, P'Plan, and P'Mean. On the third row is Nong Heemi, Nong Rina, P'Wang Qing and P'Dayu (Ai'Cap introduced him to us.) On the third row is Me, Ai'Cap, P'Title, and Ai'Cooheart. And lastly—behind us is P'Yacht, P'Best, and Ai'Kris.

"How was your vacation na Ai'?" Ai'Cap whispered to me. The whole ride is very quiet so I'd rather have us talking this softly.

I smile at him, "I've met new friends na Ai'. It was good~" I said honestly while leaving some tiny details behind. I averted my eyes to the window trying not to look so much at Ai'Cap's eyes. He knows me so well, he can see something.

"Really? Like how good na khrab?" he asked again and I can't help but gulp, "Ahm—like—I've met this cute couple na khrab during the trip and we all spent time together na khrab—eating together—drinking together~" and even crying over something.

I thought I wouldn't cry anymore actually, "I called you that time na khrab because I saw your post on instagram—" I got curious because of that call and ask my new friend if I can check something on his instagram, "You saw it," he didn't ask—he concluded.

I slowly look at him but still trying to avoid his eyes, "Saw what na khrab? Woie—you are getting weird na Ai'Cap. Just because P'White isn't here you are acting weird now~" I tried to get away by diverting the topic into something else.

Sadly, Ai'Cap didn't buy it, "I mean—you saw na khrab Ai'Gunsmile's post on instagram. You knew he was in the fast craft too na khrab and you probably saw him na khrab and pretended you didn't." He knows.

I sigh deeply while still trying to get away from everyone's radar, "I did—fuck Ai'Cap—what can I do? The fast craft wasn't that big na khrab. When you called me I got skeptic and asked my new friend if I can borrow their phone and check on something. Then I thought that maybe na khrab it was because of him—so I typed his user name with shaky hands na Ai' and then saw his post—" now I can look at Ai'Cap.

"My perfect get away na khrab was ruined just like that so I asked my new friends na Ai' if I can keep on hanging out with them until the end of the trip. They were really happy to have me na khrab as their company and then on the last day—on fucking last day na Ai'Cap—I saw him there. He didn't see me—I don't know—but he was there—smiling brightly na khrab while talking to some people—and yeah—that's it." I ended it like that. I don't want to share more how pathetic I was when I saw him and how my friends comforted me from time to time after that.