15: Every Gege Here is Gay Na Kah!!!

Donghae's POV

I remember having a conversation with Heechul hyung before I got into a serious relationship with Hyukkie. He told me, "When you fall in love you cannot choose the person that you will fall to. It will happen naturally without any warning. It wall make your world upside down and regardless of that person's race, skin color, eye color, body shape, hairstyle, attitude, or even gender—doesn't really matter anymore. Because my dear, this heart—will only beat for the right person. So I am so proud of you that you are brave enough to embrace your feelings towards Hyuk." No one will probably believe me but Heechul hyung is like my second father. I knew him since elementary school because he was my cousin's ex-boyfriend that time. He was 10 years older than me but he never treated me like an infant because he wanted me to grow up.

 He was 10 years older than me but he never treated me like an infant because he wanted me to grow up

Heechul

I was so proud of him when he told me that he will be a father—well mother soon with Hangeng hyung. I know how much hyung struggled because of the wild criticisms and even Heemi suffered but I promised to also protect his family just like how he protected me and Hyukkie. I am glad that I have a Kim Heechul in my life and right now I want to be like that to Gun. I don't want him to get clouded by his fear with Hyukkie.

"P' khrab," he started and I know he is scared of me now. I asked him to seat at the gazebo so that we can have a proper conversation. Hyuk has been so patient teaching me Thai one step at a time and I am glad that I am able to understand most Thai words that I was able to understand Gun and Mark's conversation. "Calm down first Gun. I am not here to scold you. I am here to listen to you first." I said calmly.

The ongoing party inside the house is still loud but not loud enough for us to not hear each other, "I am—scared na khrab." He finally admitted. He is just like is brother, "I won't say a word to Hyuk for now—but first I need to hear the whole story. I will not judge you—don't worry." I want him to trust me because if he won't, how can I help him?

He nods, "khrab P', soooo—that was P'Mark khrab. He has been bothering me na woie for the past month or maybe only weeks. I don't know him at first because I am not really interested in IC students. They are rich and out of this world—it's like lakorn khrab P'. Normal students are poor people and IC students are rich poeple." I smile a bit on how innocent he explained the difference. "This P', by the end of the soccer match between IC and College of Music, this P' suddenly announced that he likes me to the whole school—woie P' that was the most embarrassing moment of my life." Hyukkie is right, Gun really has this natural talent to talk in an entertaining way, "Then I thought 'Maybe P' is just kidding or maybe P' made a bet with some IC students,' but no P', P'Mark followed me—everywhere in school. He always shows up after my classes. During breaks he will appear out of nowhere. He keeps on telling me how much he likes me, misses me, and even say more disgusting things P'. I don't know what to do na woie so I told him to stop it already because I am not interested in him P'."