117: The Calm

White's POV

The first thing I did the moment I saw my boyfriend walking slowly towards me is to run towards him with open arms, "Captain!" I said in normal tone and envelope his body with my arms around him.

I heard a loud sigh of relief from him, "I know," he said though I haven't said anything yet. I chuckled anyway before letting him go and pulling him towards the lake where we can see those big lily pods.

I told him to meet me up tonight near King Rama IX Park because around this time (8pm) there aren't so much people already and this is the best place to stay away from media's eyes

We sit on the grass while looking at the sparkling water illuminating the city lights.

I can't keep my hands on myself so I keep on holding Captain's hand and he isn't pulling out at all. I guess I am not the only one who misses each other so much, "White," he called me out and I hum in response.

I look at him and found him already looking at me. His face looks serious, "Why didn't you tell me na khrab?" he asked seriously and I don't know why I got scared. I gulp loudly, "Maybe—I don't know how to start na Cap," I said but not sure if that's really the reason why.

Not good enough answer because Captain sigh and shook his head, "All I asked from you na khrab—" and he looks disappointed—I don't want that, "is to be honest to me na White. Is it that hard?"

I quickly shook my head, I don't want him to misunderstand the situation, "No—it's not like that na Cap. I want you to trust me and I know—last time na White—we had problem getting P'Hyuk's blessings already na khrab so—I don't really want you to be stressed out again about my problem—" "Do you know that keeping things to me White makes me feel insecure na khrab? Do you even know how much I worried and how P'Hyuk and P'Gun tried to make me feel better when I saw my boyfriend's face na khrab in front of Thailand's news with the prime minister?" he is lashing out his feelings now and I can't blame him.

I let go of his hand but put both of my hands on his shoulder forcing his body to shift on my direction and making him to focus on me, "I've never—ever—want you to feel insecure na khrab Captain. I'd rather face everything by myself than drag you out in my family problem na khrab~" I said with all honestly. Maybe—what I was worried about is the fact that Captain will really drag himself into my trouble and it might be harder for me to protect him.