57: Mei Mei

Heemi's POV

"I don't know na kah Unni. I was so shocked when Appa told me that Nai Nai scolded my Umma na kah~" I sigh deeply remembering my conversation with Appa the other night. I was a bit mad at Umma because he scolded me many times but I didn't do anything wrong na—but Appa explained to me that Nai Nai was mad because I am talking weirdly. Unni stared back at me on my laptop screen, "I wonder how hard na kah for you to live in different cultures, Nong. Korea, China, and then Thailand too." Actually, I easily adapt to wherever I am but the con is—I also adapt the way people talk.

[nai nai – your grandmother in father side in Chinese]

I nod my head, "Neh Unni, I suddenly want to go back na kah to Thailand or to Korea but I also miss people here in China na kah," I know it's weird that I have so many things in my mind and I don't normally make up my mind very well. I easily change decisions too and Appa told me it's because I am still young and easily influence by other people. Well actually, Rina Unni and I only have the chance to video call today on Skype because she told me that she was busy for many days because of her tests. I roll on the bed while still talking to Unni, "By the way na kah Unni, how are our ships?" and that's the main point of the video call.

Unni laughs before saying, "Woie—P'Captain and P'White are official now na kah~" I tilt my head, "Official in what Unni?" I asked confusedly and Unni explained right away, "Official in the university," I can't help but let out a yelp because of the news, "Chinja Unni? They are open to the public now na kah?" I want confirmation once again and good thing Unni nods her head, "Chai Nong—they were holding hands na kah today in the university and there are so many people in our ship now Nong. I ate lunch with them today and Nong—you won't really believe this na kah but P'White is like the perfect seme na Nong. I though P'Captain doesn't have hands because he almost did everything for him na kah~!" I want to jump but, "Aish—I missed the good parts now," I complained because somehow, if I didn't go back here in China I might witness those tooth aching moments with Cap Gege and P'White.

[chinja – really in Korean]

[seme – Japanese term for the dominant in the relationship]

"Woie! It's okay na Nong, they are still clumsy with each other na kah. P'Captain is still shy around P'White and P'White isn't aggressive na kah. I think when you go back to Thailand na kah you need to let P'Captain borrow more of your books," I nod eagerly agreeing to Unni because Cap Gege is very inexperience it's making me feel bad watching him and P'White together.

"How about P'Mark and Gun Gege? How are they?" I moved to the next couple which involves my very cheerful yet innocent Gege. Rina Unni's facial expression suddenly changes. She really ship those two so much, "P'Gun found out that P'Best is my brother last Sunday Nong," my mouth voluntarily make a big 'O' shape, "DAEBAK!" I exclaimed because I was also shocked last Saturday when I found out that her P' is P'Mark's ex, "You cannot imagine how shocked P'Best was when he saw P'Gun and P'Plan with P'Mark in our house last Sunday na kah," this Unni thinks the same way as me so I don't think Gun Gege would go to her house with P'Mark without any reason.

I grin, "What was Gun Gege and P'Plan even doing in your house na kah Unni?" I asked her without hesitation and of course Unni chuckled, "Well—I heard from P'Best na kah that P'Mark will visit the house to help him with his English. That P'Idiot doesn't know English very well—" I almost laugh because Unni's English isn't that great too so I think she and her P'Best have the same English level, "So of course, since P'Mark is from IC na kah, my brother called for help. Well you told me that P'Gun is really good at English too so I want to make my P' na kah to be intimidated with P's awesome ability so I called him and found out na Nong that P'Gun was with P'Mark and P'Plan. Well—I lied a little bit na kah ang told P'Gun that I will have declamation in English at university—" "And Gege didn't even ask why a student from College of Math has English declamation?" I can imagine Gun Gege.