94: Very Possessive!

Hyuk's POV

I slump on my seat feeling lifeless, "Stupid!" I mumbled to myself and almost hit my head on the table because Heechul hyung would probably kill me once he reaches the office today

I slump on my seat feeling lifeless, "Stupid!" I mumbled to myself and almost hit my head on the table because Heechul hyung would probably kill me once he reaches the office today. "How can you be so careless?" I keep on talking to myself because I am so stupid today.

I almost ruin my hair when someone hit my head with a brown folder, "You are scaring me already Hyuk!" Leeteuk hyung told me. It looks like he is going to give some papers to someone here in my department, "Hyung~" I whined ready to throw away my manliness and start pouting because god damn it! I am in deep shit.

He looks at me un-amused and to my luck; Ryeowook came in the department and saw Leeteuk hyung standing beside my slumped figure, "Wow! So early and you look so lively Hyuk hyung~" he teased me like he always does. I sigh deeply, "What did you do this time?" Leeteuk hyung asked me and I stared blankly at the door, "I forgot my proposal in my apartment—" "WHAT?!" not only them but also my co-workers that heard what I said reacted.

This proposal will be our one way ticket for our mid tern bonus next month and I already planned what will I do with the money—especially now that my Ai'Gun will be in 4th year and my Ai'Cap will be in 3rd year and my Hae will probably still need more time to get a stable job—I need that. Also, it looks like I will be on the watch list again of my co-workers.

"I've called Heechul hyung already and the presentation will start in 10 minutes. If I go back to my house and go back here in the office, the presentation is probably over by then—but hyung just cursed at me and hang up the call." I am so stressed out; I also need to find time to go out with my brothers while they are here in Korea.

Both Leeteuk hyung and Ryeowook looks worried and my co-workers are mumbling by themselves when suddenly we all heard a knock on the closed door of my department. I didn't even fix myself from sitting, "Excuse us from our intrusion," the voice sounds so familiar and then the door opens up and suddenly—I am in very good mood.

Both of them stand side by side looking so fresh early in the morning, "Ahh—P'~" that's great, Ai'Gun easily spotted me and I sit up straight—nope I stand up straight and smile brightly, same as my two brothers. Ai'Gun walks passed my co-workers quickly while Ai'Cap follows behind, he walks so slowly today.

"Wadee P'~" he wai at me as soon as he reaches me and Ai'Cap did the same, "What are you doing here?" I asked them both but with my bad day now, seeing my brothers makes me so happy, "Aww—ahmm P', P'Heechul told us to come here with you and give this to you~" Ai'Cap hands me a brown folder too and I took it but still feeling confused, "What's thi—" my mouth hangs open the moment I open the paper, "Fuck! Thank you na khrab~" I can't help but pulled my brother and hug both of my them.