14: Say it First!

Hyuk's POV

I am not sure why I don't feel good right now. I was enjoying my birthday party a while ago and I shared some few good drinks with my friends and even Nong's from Engineering but suddenly when I looked around, I wasn't able to find my two jumpy brothers so my precious Hae went out with me and we saw two more boys driving expensive cars.

"What's wrong Hyukkie?" Hae asked me while we are sitting here at the dining table together with my friends, "I'm not sure, Hae. My brothers are—very weird—like they are trying to hide something from me. " I am always honest with Hae because I don't want to give him a reason to doubt me.

He pats my back while saying, "Do you want me to talk to them?" I smile when I hear his suggestion. I really like it when Hae gets involve with my family—it's making me feel like he is already part of my family, "You don't have to Hae. I should be the one doing that." But as much as I love to let him be involve—I still know that it's better for me to talk to my brothers rather than Hae.

He understands it, "I will be here, don't worry." He assures me before he told me that he needs to make a call to Korea because his brother, Donghwa Hyung needs to talk to him about their café business.

" He assures me before he told me that he needs to make a call to Korea because his brother, Donghwa Hyung needs to talk to him about their café business

Singto and Krist

I told him to make it quick which earns so whistling sounds and more teasing from my friends. Ai'Off is still hosting a drinking competition between old hazer and the current hazers. They are so loud and everyone keeps on cheering like crazy. "Don't you want to join Ai'Hyuk?" I look at my right side and find Ai'Singto getting another can of beer from the refrigerator behind me.

Ai'Singto is a great friend of mine during university but we haven't been in touch from a longtime because of our works. The last thing I've heard about him is that, he moved in with his long time boyfriend who is one year younger than us, Ai'Krist. They've been together for the longest time that I can remember, "Hae would be upset if I get drunk." And we both laugh because I know how strict Ai'Krist is.

"We are on the same boat na khrab Ai'." He said with that gentle smile on his lips. Many Nong's before likes him because of his approachable personality but Ai'Krist is a very possessive wife to him. "Khrab~" we laugh in sync because of my answer.

He passed a can of beer to me and I gladly accept it. One can won't harm, "So—how are you and Ai'Krist?" I decided to ask him. A while ago, I saw Ai'Krist with Ai'Sammy. Ai'Singto shakes his head, "We still fight na khrab—a lot but Krist is more understanding now. He supports my career path and our family met each other already." I can hear the wedding bells already for them.