90: Am I Being Grumpy?

Gun's POV

P'Mark, Ai'Plan, Ai'Mean, and I were finally able to go out of Nong Heemi's house because she was still sleeping when we went out of their house. P'Heechul told us to make sure that we will not get lost because he will not try to find us. I still don't understand P'Mark when he said that we need to go before Nong wakes up but sine we were able to go out today...I think his plan to go out works.

Ai'Mean is very smart researching everything. Maybe his last paper is about South Korea because he keeps on looking at his phone—reading something and then we will all just follow him. We all can't speak Korean—I only know 'annyeonghaseyo' and 'saranghaeyo' with finger heart—but other than that—we need to use English.

Ai'Plan is like a glue to Ai'Mean the whole time so meaning I am with P'Mark which I don't really mind because P' knows a lot, "I want to go to the palace na Mean!!!" Ai'Plan keeps on pulling Ai'Mean's hand towards the palace but I don't like because we need to rent a traditional clothes for men in Korea just near here but I don't really like changing because I will be sweaty.

"Look at Ai'Gun—he doesn't like to go na Plan~" Ai'Mean told Ai'Plan and I only watch as my Ai'Friend almost cry in front of us just because he wanted to go the palace. I sigh and look at P'Mark who has smile on his lips, "Hum—how about this—Ai'Mean and Ai'Plan can both go na khrab to the palace—and Ai'Gun and I can go to Lotte World na khrab—okay?" hearing the word Lotte World sounds fun for me but, "P'—what is Lotte World na khrab?" I remember that I don't know what kind of place is that.

P'Mark quickly looks at me and smile, "Lotte World na khrab is like a big mall na Ai'Gun and then—" then I feel his hand behind my ears touching my hair, "There are many rides na khrab like roller coaster and Vikings na khrab~" I smile—so this is like, "Like Disney Land na khrab?" I asked very excited now and P' nods, "Yeah—something like that!" so this time I did the same to P'Mark, I grab his arm and pull him already, "Come on P'—let's leave Ai'Plan and Ai'Mean already! Let's go to Lotte World na khrab!" and P' isn't really hard to pull because we started walking already leaving my two Ai'Friends.

-----

Going to Lotte World isn't hard at all because P' do all the talking and going and running and I am just following him because I am not familiar in Korea.

We arrive around 1:00pm and we still have a lot of time but the thing is—"P'~" I called him because he is walking a head of me scanning the place. He stops and looks at me and suddenly he looks so concern—I wonder why, "Why Ai'Gun? Are you okay na khrab?" then he walks near me but I only smile, "I'm okay na khrab P'—but woie! I am so hungry I want to eat food na P'—can we eat first before trying the rides na khrab because I saw some food stalls just now and they all look so yummy~"

I touch my tummy and gulp down because my mouth is getting watery for no reason. Maybe I need to drink water now, "You should have told me na khrab Ai'Gun—" then P' grabs my hand making me smile because I like the feeling of warm hand on my own hand. It's cold in Korea and feeling warm is very important, "Come on na khrab—let's grab some food!" P' said and I follow him after, "But P'—we cannot grab the food na khrab—we need to pay of it! Grabbing is bad!" I reminded him making P' chuckled, "Khrab~"