12: Shiya Captain!! You're Crazy!!

Captain's POV

I am so nervous right now because P'White is here in my house together with that P'Annoying. P'Gun and I keep on glancing as both of them walk in the house. "Ai'Gun, Ai'Cap, come here." P'Hyuk called us but he is still smiling.

We didn't think twice leaving P'Mark and P'White in the front door. "Yes, P'Khrab?" P'Gun is so nervous and it's obvious because he will only act politely in front of P' if he is nervous. We both stopped in front or P', "I didn't know that you have rich friends." P' whispered to us and all I can do is to sigh in relief.

"Well—actually P' they are P'Mean's friends. They are from IC khrab." I explained and I did it as slowly as possible, "No wonder they are driving such daring sports car. Anyway, make them feel comfortable na khrab?" P' walks away with P'Donghae following him.

I heard a loud sigh from P'Gun, "I was so scared, Ai'." He said right after he sighed and I cannot agree more, "Same P'. I thought P'Hyuk already found out about them." Like a queue, we both look behind us to check P's.

For the first time, I witnessed P'Mark without the usually confidence in his eyes and P'White looking so lost. "P', you take care and talk to the guest. Some of them know these idiots and I will try to talk to P'White, khrab?" I gave instructions already to P'Gun. I think P'Mark will follow him but I careless about him. Right now, I need to make something clear to P'White.

P'Gun nods before walking inside the house with P'Mark following him silently and I walk towards P'White, "Khor thot—" "Save it later P', for now—" I look to my left and right before saying, "Follow me!" I said and walk in the house avoiding someone who knows us as much as possible.

[khor thot khrab – I'm sorry in Thai]

We walk silently upstairs where guests don't usually reach—not unless it's P'Hyuk, P'Donghae, P'Heechul, P'Gun, or Nong Heemi.

I open the first door on the left—P'Gun and I shared room. "Hurry up P'." I said a little bit nervous. I don't want someone to see us entering my room. The rumors about me will be greater than what P'Mark created if that thing happens.

As soon as we both stepped in the room, I close the door but didn't lock it in case P'Gun will enter. That is actually the reason why we don't lock our door. We don't want one of us to have a hard time entering the room. "Seriously—P'," I turned around and starts to get mad but this P' suddenly pulls me and envelopes me in a warm, bone crashing hug.

"P'?" I asked but he still hugs me. "I was so nervous Ai'Cap. I thought your P' will throw us out of the house. I don't know na Ai'." I feel bad for him. I also felt like the heart will burst out when P'Hyuk saw them.

I decided to do the most normal thing that I can think of—to pat his back, "I felt the same way too, P'." I cannot believe that I will be able to make my voice this soft. "I thought—P'Hyuk found out—and the timing is so bad—" I stopped before I realized, "P', why are you with P'Mark?"