68: Evil Brother

Donghae's POV

The day has come that we need to say goodbye to this country and go back to our own house. Last night, Hyukkie cried so hard because he doesn't want to go back and yet he knows that he has to go. I am glad that Gun was able to make him feel better by saying that they will follow shortly after –well yeah it isn't exactly like that but that was what he was trying to say—at least.

We arrived at the airport 3 hours earlier than the flight because Hyukkie's Umma keeps on telling us that we should not be late for our flight. His Umma and Appa didn't want to send Hyukkie to the airport again because they will only feel sad again, so we have Gun as the driver because Captain will be with White and inside our van was Kris who slept over last night in Hyukkie's house. I found out that Kris is same age as Captain and he studies in different university. He wasn't able to hang out with Hyukkie because he was stuck with his school works.

Heemi cried too last night because she will miss all of her new friends here especially the unni that she keeps on hanging out. "Did you message your friend already?" Heechul hyung asked his daughter because Heemi keeps on phasing back and forth for the good 5 minutes and you know Heechul hyung—he never waits. "I did Umma and she told me she is stuck in the traffic but her P' is doing his best na kah," there are still a lot of time so I think her friend will make it—while on the other side, "Why did you take long na khrab? I told you Ai'Yatch to stop playing—fine fine hurry up!" Hyukkie is so mad because he keeps on calling Yatch and Off and the initial plan was Yatch, Off, and Kris should be here together but as you know Kris decided to sleepover last night.

"Woie~ P' it's okay na khrab," Captain said with White beside him. I can see Hyukkie and I with them because we are like that—so sweet—so supportive to each other. Hyukkie sits beside me and put his arm around my shoulder so all I can do is to lean on him, "Ai'Yatch kept on playing games." He said with heavy sigh. He said that Yatch and Off will go here and send us off because he also need to say something to both of them. Maybe about their code again but I will not be nosy about Hyukkie's business.

I am happy actually looking at these busy people around me—except Wang Qing, he is a normal chill guy. "But P'Hyuk, P'Yatch really likes playing games na woie~ He thought me some games na khrab and I really like it but Ai'Cap told me he will tell you that I am becoming addicted na khrab with games but it's so weird na khrab P' because I am not taking drugs na khrab or anything so Ai'Cap shouldn't call it addiction—khrab P'? But anyway, I let Ai'Cap do what he wants because I became busy na khrab with school and I forgot about the games that P'Yatch thought me," I am glad that I understand Thai as much as possible and Gun is using too much easy words. But I like that even in Thai, he has a lot of things to say.

I saw Captain hitting White's shoulder because he started laughing the moment Gun talked about addiction and Hyukkie? He has this amused smile on his face—and he is telling me that he is not a stage brother to his two younger brothers? I think even if Gun will talk the whole day Hyukkie will still listen carefully and find it amusing. "Anyway, Nong White—" what I find amusing is that White is still shocked every time Hyukkie called his name.

Without thinking twice he run towards us and literally left Captain, "Khrab, P'?" he asked still and Hyukkie still has his smile, "I talked to you already na khrab last night, Ai'Gun can still protect Ai'Cap for a while but I know you also want na khrab to protect Ai'Cap so make sure that you will not bring my brother na krab to any harm—or else~" but Hyukkie's smile while threatening White is very intimidating. White on the other hand nods his head again and again, "Woie P'Hyuk, you need to chill," but suddenly Kris walks near us and honestly, he is making me feel calm for some sort of reason.