9: P's Birthday Crashers

Gun's POV

I keep on walking back and forth, instructing Ai'Mean and Ai'Title to tilt the banner a little bit to the right, "It's still crocked na Ai', move it up a little Ai'Mean." And this is probably the nth time I said that but the banner really looks crocked.

Mean

Mean

Title

Title

Both of them looks irritated already, "One more time Ai' and—" "Mean khrab—you are doing great. You look more handsome up there na khrab~" but Ai'Mean wasn't able to finish his words because my Ai'crazy lovesick friend is cheering for his boyfriend as if he is performing on stage. I rolled my eyes when Ai'Mean flashed him his brightest smile. "Wait there na Plan. I will come down soon~" he even answered.

'Those fools are so in love with each other just like the couple that I can see in the kitchen.'

My P'Hyuk and P'Donghae as busy cooking pad thai but instead of looking at the pan, they are both looking at each other and while giggling, "Woei, I hope the pad thai is edible later. I am hungry na khrab~" We've been so busy since this morning. My Ai'Good friends decided to help the preparation and since Ai'Plan and Ai'Mean are a package, I used Ai'Mean a bit. He needs to use his height for this job—besides I still haven't forgot what Ai'Mean did to Ai'Plan last year.

"Move—move—okay~" finally, I am satisfied with the banner and both Ai'Mean and Ai'Title went down already. We put the big 'suk san wan geuod Ai' Hyuk' in the living room so that people will know that it's P's birthday—not unless they thought it's my birthday but mine is done already and Ai'Cap too.

[suk san wan geuod – happy birthday in Thai]