54: More Than you can Imagine

Mark's POV

Mark's POV

"Seriously Mark, how am I going to finish this report na khrab if you will keep on looking at them every 2 minutes na khrab?" I suddenly look back at Best and rolled my eyes in the process. How can I keep on focusing at his sheets if I will keep on seeing my wife being so close to that Nong? I don't have any problem with her 1 hour ago but hearing that Ai'Gun used to court her—even if the reason is very ridiculous, I still cannot keep my shits together.

"Call your Nong and tell her to stop being so close to my wife or I will do something na kharb," I said with all honestly to Best which earns a deep sigh from him, "Why are you so mad about my sister na Mark? She isn't even interested with Ai'Gun—" "How did you even know na khrab? You aren't her!" I hope I am not raising my voice because I don't want Ai'Gun to notice something wrong with me here. "She's my sister—I know everything about her na khrab," he justified and I think my friend here is forgetting something, "Knows everything? You didn't even know na khrab how she found out that we used to date before!" there I said and I look at my back again only to see Ai'Gun smiling showing his gums and Ai'Plan is already eating the cookies that Nong Rina prepared for them.

"No Nong, it should be 'the theory,' you need to emphasis the khrab the letters," is it possible that I am falling more to this person? I didn't know that he can be so good at English—I mean he has been speaking English for the sake of Nong Heemi's and I noticed that his pronunciation and also Ai'Cap and P'Hyuk's pronunciation are really good. I smile, "Alaiwa P'—why do I need that na khrab? My classmates won't even understand it na khrab so it's okay," and I think I know where this Nong gets her English skills—it's the exact replica of Best English skills.

"Ai'Plan, aren't you planning to help me na khrab here? Woie, this is so easy na khrab and you usually speak English khrab around Nong Heemi, this should be super easy for you na woie! You are such a useless friend na khrab, I should have messaged Ai'Mean instead of you na khrab," and Ai'Gun starts to complain to his Ai'Friend that keeps on eating near them. Ai'Plan suddenly glared at Ai'Gun, "Woie! I am just hungry na khrab, why are you so against when I am eating something na Ai'Gun? And I told you to make group chat with Ai'Mean soon!" those two will always be an amusing sight for me.

Ai'Gun shakes his head violently, "No na khrab! I won't make a group chat na khrab! I am getting tired of seeing pictures of either Ai'Mean or Ai'Plan's vacation and topless pictures! Woie! I don't like your boyfriend na khrab so stop sending me his pictures na woie!" I suddenly have the mental image of my wife seeing other guys upper body and I am telling you, it's not a very good mental image, "Why did you do that na kah, P'! You shouldn't share your husband na kah to other people!" but suddenly Nong Rina said something that should be my line but I don't have any complain.