53: You Taste Good

Hyuk's POV

When Hae said we will go on a vacation, I never expect him to finish everything by himself. By finish means, he booked the earliest flight this morning, booked the hotel we will stay at, and even rented a car we will use for the whole trip. As a result, my Hae got so tired that the moment he lays on the bed, he instantly fell asleep, "What did I do to deserve you Hae?" I asked myself as I brush his hair using my fingers. He looks so peaceful and yet I made him cry for couple of days.

If Hae and I didn't make up yesterday, I might crawl back to him the next day and beg for his forgiveness. I don't think I will be able to make it without Hae. We woke up Ai'Gun this morning to give him the responsibility of being the older brother—because I think he is better than me, "Hae—are you really sure that I will be okay?" I asked him though I know it's useless because his eyes are tightly shut. He moves to my side and put his arm around my waist because I am laying beside him, "Hum~" he mumbled before hugging me tightly. I can't help but smile by his sleeping habits, "I love you~" I mumbled before kissing his forehead.

I move a little bit to grab my phone on the bedside table. I haven't really opened my phone yet and I think most of the people are worried about me especially my friends. Actually, I invited most of them yesterday and they saw me with Hae while my baby was doing his best to make me calm. That was why I decided to turn my phone off yesterday so that no one can contact me and now I am turning it on while also looking at my peaceful Hae.

The moment my phone opened, it starts to vibrate nonstop—like crazy and dozens and dozens of notification came in. I don't know where to start, Line, kakao, intagram, facebook messenger, twitter, messages, call logs, where? "Very stressful," I mumbled before clicking my Line notification seeing hundreds of messages from my friends. I start off With Ai'Singto.

Ai'Singto: I was trying to call you na khrab but it says cannot be reach!

Ai'Singto: Woie! Ai'! What happened to you na khrab?

Ai'Singto: The gang is so worried na khrab to you!

Ai'Singto: Krist said he talked to Nong Gun, he said that you went back home na khrab with Nong Cap.

Ai'Sinto: Did something happen? Message me as soon as you read my messages!

Ai'Hyuk: I cannot contact you for a while. I am in Phuket right now na khrab with Hae.