65: It's Me-Then You-Plus Ai'Gun!

Plan's POV

I went to university pretty early today because one, I woke up early, two, Mean woke up early, three, Ai'Gun woke up early

I went to university pretty early today because one, I woke up early, two, Mean woke up early, three, Ai'Gun woke up early. That's the short version of the story but the longer version; I woke up at 5am in our house so I decided to message Mean to wake him up but he wasn't replying so I decided again to get dressed already at 6am and went to him condominium. When I arrived there and since I have the spare key because Mean told me that I need to have the key but I am not sure why but I still accepted it—I saw Mean sleeping peacefully on his bed so I decided again to go downstairs and buy our breakfast because I forgot to eat in our house and when I went back in, Mean is still sleeping so I wake him and up and we ate breakfast already.

Mean didn't want to go to university yet because his class starts at 10am and mine at 9am and that time it was only 7am so I got a brilliant idea of calling Ai'Gun so that he can play with us or we can go to the practice room. I was happy that Ai'White went to their house early so Ai'Gun is already awake and they are on their way to University so I told Mean to get dress already because we will go to school—and now, it's only 8am and Ai'Gun, Mean, and I are all in the practice room. You are asking about Ai'White and Ai'Cap? They said they will go somewhere—not with us which hurts me a bit because it looks like Ai'Gun is right. Ai'Cap doesn't want to be with us anymore because he has boyfriend, "That I don't understand na Ai'Plan because you—you have a boyfriend and yet when I called you na khrab you are always available na woie! But Ai'Cap—he changed! I don't know why but maybe P'Hyuk was right before that having boyfriend is not good na khrab for Ai'Cap!" I nod understanding him very well.

"Chai Ai'Gun, I don't get your brother anymore. He started dating Ai'White na khrab and then he changed so quickly. You told me last time that Ai'Cap keeps on talking to Ai'White even at midnight na woie! What are they even talking about? When Mean and I are talking over the phone and I already said what I want to say—I put down the phone already and then sleep because Mae told me to sleep eight hours a day because that will make my skin better na khrab and will make me grow taller~" I feel bad from this friend because he probably cannot sleep well anymore.

He keeps on nodding actually, "You are right na khrab na Ai'Plan. I cannot sleep properly anymore because Ai'Cap keeps on laughing over the phone na khrab and I am glad that I slept a lot when I was young so I don't need to grow taller but I think you need to sleep more na Ai'Plan because you aren't so tall! Anyway—I told you yesterday about the vacation in Korea—krab? So P'Hyuk already talked to P'Heechul about the house and I think Nong Heemi wants you to stay in their house too because she said they have projector and speaker—but I don't know why you need projector and speaker na khrab. Anyway, we will buy the ticket and fix the visa na khrab after my P' go back to Korea." That is something that I am so excited.