110: Are Boys Really Like This?

A/N: It was Korean Thanksgiving last Thursday – Sunday so I wasn't able to write anything hahahahaha—I want to enjoy the holiday as much as possible.

-----

Heemi's POV

No one really notice? This is so unbelievable!

"Unni~" I whined at Rina Unni who is busy reading some manga while sitting on the couch with me.

We—well—I run away from home. I just can't bare it! I don't want to say something bad to Baba or even to Dayu Gege but they were a little pushy this afternoon. Baba kept on trying to talk to me when in fact—I am not yet ready.

I told Hyuk Oppa that Rina Unni and I will go home early but in fact—I packed my things and asked Unni is she wanted to go with me. Since Unni isn't busy and she said she wanted to visit some places in Korea—she went out with me and now we are in the PC room and it's already past midnight but we haven't received any text messages or call from anyone in the house.

"I am at the good part na kah. Let's talk later~" Rina Unni said while still too focused on the book that she's reading. I slump on the chair and sigh deeply.

Around this time, people who stay at PC room are online gamers while Unni and I are mostly sitting with my Facebook feed open but I am not even reading the posts.

Then I remember Ryeowook Oppa told me before about this website where you can video chat random people. I don't like the idea at first because those people are strangers and Appa would not like me talking to random strangers—as well as Umma but right now—neither my Umma nor Appa remember that they have a daughter and she run away from home.

I typed the website and wait for it.

I don't need to log in or make an account. All I need is to put on my headphone and to open my camera and now we are good to go.

Unni didn't notice what I am doing because she's sitting in front of the other PC with manga on her hands.

I feel cold sweat dripping when the camera turns on and a total stranger cam in view, "Do you think I should go home or not?" I asked right away without waiting for the stranger to talk. He looks like a person who lives in the U.S.A.

He licks his lips, "Why not go home with me baby?" he said in flirty voice and I frown.

"I don't know you! Bye!" then I click next.

The video opens again and this time, there's only a white ceiling. I frown, "Hello?" I asked because I can't see anyone.

The video is on but the stranger started typing, "Is someone there?" I asked again.