47: This is the Second Time Already

Hyuk's POV

I look at the stage where I saw my brothers. I tried to forget what happened last week and will try to enjoy their performance as much as possible. Actually, I want to talk to them after this event because I am starting to feel bad more on Hae. When Hae talked to me and said that he wants to break up with me—it felt like a cold water has been poured all over my body. I want to say that I will not let him break up with me but my crazy drunkard head decided to be a little bit stubborn and now Hae and I are not in good talking terms again. I attempted so many times to talk to him but I chickened out.

I also want to give credits to my brothers for taking good care of their P'Hae. He has been sleeping at their room but I never heard any complain from them. In fact, when I asked Hangeng Hyung, he said that Hae is enjoying his stay at my brother's room. Another thing, the reason why Heemi watched all of their practices was because I asked her to look after her P'Cap. She told me that Ai'Cap isn't doing anything close to abnormal—which means he isn't seeing his boyfriend so far so I want to give credits to my brother too. He really respects me even though he disobeyed me. I will try to talk to him one more time—not with that Ai'White—just the two of us to hear more of his reasons.

In short, I am ready to listen to them to also show Hae that I may be stubborn but eventually I will also think rationally.

The performance continues and I can't help but feel proud when the crowd go crazy when my brother Ai'Gun starts to sing the first verse of the song and side by side with Ai'Cap they strum the guitar and bass that they are both using while their ba...

The performance continues and I can't help but feel proud when the crowd go crazy when my brother Ai'Gun starts to sing the first verse of the song and side by side with Ai'Cap they strum the guitar and bass that they are both using while their band mates are also doing a great job. Now I know why Pa told me to watch them perform because their over flowing passion and charisma on stage is something undeniable.

"P'TITLE KAH!!!! LHOR KAHHHHH!!!" a girl from my back shouted at her heart content and I want to laugh but suddenly, "WOIE—WHO TOLD YOU CAN SAY THAT TO MY HUSBAND???" The Nong that Ai'Title left with us shouted back to the girl behind us. I was so shocked hearing those words from him, "I AM JUST—" "DON'T TALK BACK NA WOIE—I CANNOT FOCUS!" he has a very interesting temper.