4: P' was Mesmerized by Ai'

Captain's POV

I am currently sitting in one of our university café's with P'White in front of me. "What do you want to eat Ai'Cap?" he asked me while scanning the menu on his hands. I made some clicking sounds before answering, "Pad thai khrab and Thai tea." "That's too few. You need to eat more. You look so skinny these days." He commented but still looking at the menu.

I let him order then because he is that type of person. He will ask me—buy what I want but add something more. "So—how was your day?" he sits comfortably now while looking straight into my eyes which always intimidates me. I don't get shy easily but P'White normally expresses his feeling thru his eyes.

I turn a little to avoid his gaze, "Normal P'." I am not a man with few words but I can't find the next word to say to P'. "I see—well for me—I had a very hectic morning. We will have a group report by the end of the month and I am the task leader. I might not be able to spend so much time with you, Ai'." It wasn't necessary to report to me about his day but this is P'White. He is very passionate about the things that he likes.

I nod while drinking the glass of water in front of me. "It's good—actually." I said right after I finish my water. His face turns pale, "Are we—back to square one—Captain?" my heart pounds so loud when he said my name.

"Do you want to be back at square one—P'?" I dared to challenge him. This is my personality. I am always up for challenges. This time, I catch his gaze at me, "If I need to pursue you again and again—for million times—then I will."

'sweet fucking talker'

I can feel my face heat up by that statement, "Kee—P'White!" I cursed at him because for me—his words are always below the belt. He laughs at my response, "So tell me now—why do you think it's good that P' and Ai' won't see each other frequently?"

[kee – shit (curse) in Thai]

I withdraw my gaze and slouch on my seat, "Because my brother is back—" he didn't say a thing. He has this expression on his face that is encouraging me to continue talking, "He was the head hazer before—" again he only stares at me, "And—I don't think P'Hyuk will be happy to know that an annoying—and persistent guy like you is—courting his youngest brother." There I said it. Yes, it's fucking true. This person sitting in front of me is Nawat Phumphothingam or P'White. He is 1 year older than me and he is an IC (International College) student. He is freaking courting me for almost 1 month now. How did it happen? Blame that fucking performance that we had 1 month ago.

-----

Flashback

"Woie Ai'Cap you need to stop phasing back and forth in front of me. You are making P' dizzy na!!" my noisy brother blabber again but I am too nervous to understand his words. Today is the day—D-day. You see, it's all P'Plan's fault.

"Do you need to go to the toilet, khrab? P' can accompany you." My brother talked again but he is just spitting nonsense words so I ignore him. So again, why am I blaming P'Plan? Because that baby-face best friend of my P' decided to sign up our band to this big event for the foundation day of our university. He just went in the rehearsal room and said, "Woie guys we are up for the foundation day event. We need to have 2 sets of songs. So—we need to practice now!" and that's the reason why we are here in this situation.

Surprisingly, Ai'Toptap is so chill sitting beside P'Plan and P'Title. I think I am the only one who is nervous right now. Why? Because the whole freaking school will watch and probably there are also people watching from another school.