56: Do you Like Boys P'Gun?

Mean's POV

Mean's POV

I don't know why suddenly I am part of this group or why do I need to hang out with these people but this Ai'White suddenly thinks that he is somewhat P'Mark's best friend and now we hang out on regular basis—like today—Wednesday—we are eating lunch again together. "Why did you even say that to Ai'Gun na P'? Don't you think Ai'Gun will only say 'Okay na khrab P'Mark, you can go out with P'Best if you want,'" Ai'White said while being so engross with P'Mark's story—but you know—this P' looks so chill for someone who will get dump soon.

I know Ai'Gun—maybe more that I can imagine because he hangs out with Plan like 24/7 even on weekend which makes me irritated at times because Plan usually prioritize Ai'Gun more than me. Like one time, we were in the middle of make out session which I almost scores again but his phone rang and when he saw the caller ID—which you can guess—and yes it was Ai'Gun, Plan literally pushed me away and answer the call like he didn't just dump me on the corner. Honestly, maybe one of the reasons why I root for P'Mark for Ai'Gun is to actually make Ai'Gun to stop being the third wheel in my relationship with Plan.

"Ai'White, why do you think I do that?" he asked my friend which shrugs his shoulder, "Maybe—you are being impatient already na P'?" maybe? But I doubt, "Nope, that's because I know that we will be there soon," I raised my eyebrow. "That Ai'Gun? That stupid person—" "Watch your mouth Ai'Mean, that's my wife," I rolled my eyes by his protectiveness to Ai'Gun, "Fine, but Ai'Gun is probably one of the most oblivious person in the world," I commented while looking at the two guys sitting opposite to mine. P'Mark laughs, "Coming from the person who is dating Ai'Plan? I am wondering how you communicate together without confusing him," that's my talent.

I chuckled and support my chin using my hand, "I don't need to communicate so much with him. More talking—more chances to confused him so less talk—more actions," I will let their imagination run wild. Ai'White shakes his head while P'Mark smiles while drinking his Thai tea, "In Ai'Gun's case, I just need to make it more obvious that I don't have time for him because I am too busy na khrab with Best. The more I prioritized Best, the more Ai'Gun will be confused. And of course, as Ai'Mean said—with the type of people like Ai'Gun and Ai'Plan, actions are better than words," he raised his other hand and I smile while also raising mine and do hi-five with him. It's good to know that we are on the same page.

"Don't worry P' na khrab, when you already have Ai'Gun, I will tell you some secret on how to communicate better with him." I laugh because it feels like I am the guru and P' is my student. I don't really have serious problem with Plan, though sometimes it's really hard explaining things to him but Plan is someone I worked hard for just to have and a simple communication problem isn't really a problem but a spice to add in our relationship.