SPECIAL CHAPTER: Go Lower

This is a rated chapter!! Read on your own risk!!! You've been warned!!!

(The day before Songkran after Plan changed his hair color

(The day before Songkran after Plan changed his hair color.)

Plan's POV

It's been 10 minutes that I've been in Mean's car and I don't know what's wrong with him but he keeps on massaging my shoulder and neck, "Woie—Mean, please focus on the road na khrab!" I said before hitting his hand once again that is already on my lap. Mean didn't seem to mind that I am hitting his hands again and again.

"Look at my hand na Plan, it's turning red~" his voice sounds so sad and I started to panic when I saw his hand. He has pale complexion so seeing those red marks from his hand makes me guilty, "Woie—my Mean khrab~" I quickly pull his hand back on my lap while his other hand is on the wheels. I feel upset knowing that I hurt him, "Does it hurt Mean?" I asked him again but the redness is still there.

I caress his hand again and again and blow some air hoping that it will be better soon, "Do you know na Plan how to make me feel better?" He asked me so sudden and I nod so eagerly, "Yes Mean khrab! What do I need to do na khrab?" I asked him and good thing we are on the stoplight already that's why Mean was able to move closer to me, "Let me put my hand inside your shirt na khrab~" he whispered while blowing some hot air near my face.

I bit my lower lips thinking, "Mean—why do you need to put your hand inside my shirt na khrab? My tummy cannot help your hand na Mean," I don't think I've heard from Science class before about putting an injured hand inside the shirt. I can see Mean's injured hand on the hem of my shirt already, "Aww my baby—didn't you know na khrab that if your hand is injured—you need to let it in a warm place na khrab so that it will not be in pain~"

'I didn't know!! Aww Plan, why didn't you listen well to your classes before?'

I quickly lifted my shirt and pull Mean's hand inside my shirt, "Does it feel okay na Mean?" I asked him as Mean lean out already so I am the one leaning in so that his hand won't fall off my shirt. He started driving again, "A bit okay," He answered and suddenly I feel his hand move inside my shirt. I am not sure if it's okay that he is moving his hand a lot but as long as Mean is not in pain then it's okay.

He didn't say anything and I didn't say anything too but his hand is already pinching one of my nipples which makes me feel weird, "Mean—khrab~" and I am having a hard time talking too because he keeps on making circles on it. Usually Mean do it using his tongue so it feels weird when I feel his hand on my nipple.