79

The gang and I are all in my room watching Netflix "I can't believe you guys are watching something other than AHS" Ryan rolls his eyes as Mads playfully hits him "Shut up! Em turned us on to it ok?" She says right as Emily comes in with popcorn for all of us "Hey we were just talking about you!" I yell "Let me guess, how you guys love my favorite show?" She looks over to see us watching 'Gossip Girl' (season 1 episode 7) "Yeah sure something like that" Matt adds as Emily rolls her eyes as she sits on my bed with the rest of us spread out over the king size. "I'm pretty sure Matt didn't think any of this before you guys did it" Nate announces as I hit him with a pillow "At least we didn't have people climb in through the window like Dan did!" I fire back "Does the leg grab really work?" Ryan asks Matt as he shrugs "I guess it helps" I hit a pillow at him "Damn J" "Shut the hell up!" Mads yells "Will you two stop being annoying for once?" I ask Nate and Ryan as they both shake their heads in unison and I sigh "You're unbelievable"
Time skip.......
Time passes and right now we're just sitting around the room eating the dinner Taylor made for us "Never Have I Ever?" Mads asks "Oh fuck" Matt groans "Hell no" I say "You good dude?" I roll my eyes "Fine"
"Skipped school? I know we probably all have" Emily agrees "We fucking to the train to Brooklyn" Matt says "Performed on a street corner-" I start "Jade punched a guy in the face" Nate adds "Plus I skip to go to The Bitter End all the time" "True" Mads nods "Ok uhh.... got drunk?" Everyone looks at me as I cover my face with a pillow as Matt picks me up and I laugh and scream "Can we NOT bring that up?!" "It might not have been a good night but at least I think we all learned a lesson" Nate says "To never get so drunk you pass out and don't remember a god damn thing? That's one hell of a lesson I learned" "Yes you did" we hear a voice say and we all jump "She's right behind me isn't she?" Matt asks as we all nod and he slowly turns around "Hey Ms G, what's up?" He nervously says as he hides behind me "Here we go again" I groan "Now we never got to talk about that night, the punishments" I roll my eyes "We learned our lesson... I learned my lesson" "Oh really? Do you need a refresher on exactly how I felt to come back after having opening a museum in Vegas to hear that my 15 year old daughter, her boyfriend, her friends decide to throw a house party while I'm gone, on top of that she gets so drunk she passes out and has to go to the hospital" Mom moves her finger at all of us "The thing is, remembering when I was your age, when I had my time of being wild and reckless, I hoped you wouldn't turn out like that, and it's starting to look like you are" we all look at each other "I think you need to have a talk with Grandma about your mental heath because right now, you're not doing it ANY good, underage drinking is not cool, I did it and I should've known better but I didn't... because I was young and dumb and I don't want you to be that way" We all nod "We learned our lesson Stefani, we'll never do it again" Mads says "You better" she walks out the room "That finger wag haunts me" Matt whispers "Every single time" I add "Every single interview" Nate says "Yep" Emily nods "Sleepover?" I ask the gang as they all nod "First one of summer?" Mads asks "Hell Yeah"
Hope u enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment what u think
Kc15pr