85

I'm in the living room watching AHS: Hotel as Bradley walks in "Hi" He says "Hey" I say back as I pause the Netflix on the TV "Listen so uh, I know that you just wanted to get your mother and I upset last night" I gulp as I nod "I'm sorry" "Why?" "It's not like I wanted us to get in trouble... I mean I guess I did at first, a little bit but then I didn't" I admit "Look J, I get it, all that stuff with Taylor and your father-" "No you don't get it! Do you know what it's like to know that your dad had an affair with your mom and had a whole other baby? Or that his son mentally,verbally and emotionally abused me for a year, then tried to rape me in the janitors closet of our Catholic high school, because God knows no one goes there just to pray!" I cry as he hugs me "I'm sorry that happened Jade. I really am, it's over now, your father and his son are in jail, no one will be able to hurt you now" Bradley says as I try to smile "The thing is I still remember that day... what he said, how he acted. I knew some shit was gonna go down but never that. Do you know how it felts to be called a bitch, and a whore, being told to k*ll yourself and practically being threatened to leave your boyfriend? No, you probably don't. Because it didn't happen, it didn't happen to you" Bradley starts quietly singing "Till It Happens To You" I smile "You're like Mads, Mom's her idol so she always sings every word to every song possible" I laugh "I'm sorry" I tell him as he hugs me and smiles "It's ok Jade, it's ok" "Hey Brad?" I ask "Yeah?" He replies as I smile "You can call me J y'know" he smiles "Ok J"
Hope u enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment what u think!
Kc15pr