Chapter 3: Oh no...

Ryan walked back to his dorm with Tori and Lexi next to him. A clock on the wall read 9:12 P.M. It was almost near curfew time that the school has.

Freshman have to be in their dorms at 9 PM. Sophomores at 9:30 PM. Juniors at 10 PM. Seniors at 10:30 PM.

That's also why you should get into a habit of carrying their student ID card. So if you get stopped in the halls or walking around outside, you can prove your allowed to be out.

If not, you get a detention and sent back to your dorms.

So that's why they were heading back now. They spent the whole day play board games, video games, eating junk food, drowning in soft blankets, and watching an array of movies. Fantasy to horror.

Some movies Tori hid behind Ryan, who will deny up and down that he blushed. Others, Matt hid behind Lexi, to the delight of everyone but him.

"Damn, why does Matt's dorm have to be on the top floor." Tori said, as they walked down the second stairway.

Ryan gave a small smile. Not breaking the silence that fell upon them again. As time went on as they were hanging out, a headache slowly formed then increased intensity.

He knew it wasn't from his runes, since his friends were hawks at making sure he didnt pass out or anything. Though sometimes all of them forget about it.

He didnt let the others know about it. No need for them to be quiet for something he could push through.

They soon reached his dorm, which was on the second floor.

"Did you find out who your dorm mate was yet?" Ryan asked Tori.

"Yep. She just came in when I went to get some food to bring over. Feisty girl she is. A hybrid too." She responded.

"I'll have to stop by and meet her." Lexi spoke up. "She sounds interesting."

Ryan gave a short. "Ya, probably help her too Lexi. Gods know how hard it was to get use to it for your first year."

Lexi looked at him. "I'm not that cruel."

"I know. Anyways, night guys." Ryan told them.

"Night Ryan. Wake up before noon this time." Lexi replied.

Before he could fire something back at her, Tori hugged him. No, his face wasn't red, it was just the lighting.

As soon as it began, she let go and quickly dragged a giggling Lexi behind here. "Night?" Ryan said, his voice an octave higher than usual.

They waved quickly before heading down the stairs.

He opened the door and walked in, hoping his face will quickly return back to his original color.

Mr. Oinkers was sleeping on the coach. When he heard the door open, raised his head slightly, seeing who it was.

"Hey buddy." Ryan mumbled, rubbing his head as he walked by, heading to his room. He had to talk to Tina and ask her how to move to the new school was.

He opened up his computer, which was charging on a desk on the wall left to his bed.

Quickly opening it up and typing in the password, he clicked on the Skype app. He wondered if Tina was awake. Nevermind, she probably was now that he thinks about it.

He scrolled through is contacts. Goldy, Tina, Unicorn (Luke).

Yep, once he entered eighth grade, the rest of his friends were in seventh, Unicorn told them his real name. They still called him Unicorn as a nickname of some sort.