Hello Once More...

...

It's... been a while, huh?

I don't really know what to say, which is weird since I've been trying to figure out what to say for a few weeks now.

First off, if it hasn't been obvious already, I kinda left this fandom. It holds a dear place in my heart, but I don't believe I will be able to force myself to finish this book. I wouldn't be able to write it to my best ability, and I don't want to post poor writing.

Plus, my life has been super busy and I don't have much time to sit down and just... write. Hell, it's been so long I've changed my main username I go by. Which for some isn't big, but I've been known by Flame3993 for so long, it's weird to think I left Wattpad with that name and came back with a somewhat different one.

Anyways, I'm getting off track. I suppose, if you guys want, I can give you a sparknotes version of how this was suppose to go. It wouldn't be a proper ending, but at least you guys will know how it ends?

This is also a notice that if anyone want to take this story and make it their own, you are welcome to. I'm willing to give it to someone who will make it their own.

I've pretty much moved away from Wattpad as a whole, going to AO3. The only reason I came back is due to a lack of fanfics on AO3 for a certain fandom I'm in.

I hope you forgive me, but this is probably going to be the last of second to last chapter (if you guys decide you want to sparknotes ending).

I hope your life has treated you well, and that prosperity finds you.

Signing off for now.

—Eth3alFlame (Flame3993)