Chapter 37: Threats

Ryan woke up in his bed. Normally, this wouldn't be an issue, but it was since he doesn't remember going to his dorm. So how did he get into his dorm?

He thought back on what he last remembered. He was talking to Aaron, and he laid down on the roof. They were talking some more on what to do about the prank, and he was getting tired...

Wait... Did Aaron bring me back to my dorm?

Yep. Good work detective. How else do you think you got there?

Oh, you're back.

You sound so happy.

I don't know how you got that, because I'm not.

Well then, if you are not happy to see me, just take some pills. Oh wait! You forgot them like the idiot you are.

Anti's words remind him of the conversation last night. He sat up from his bed. Clearly Aaron just dumped him on his bed, since his head was at the end of the bed.

The alarm clock read three in the morning, meaning he got at least a decent amount of sleep. He stood up and fumbled around in the dark, before his hands found the light switch.

Light flared into the room, illuminating the place. A disgruntled oink was heard and from the side of the room, and Mr. Oinkers was there, who made a bed out of discarded clothes. He didn't seem particularly pleased to be woken up. "Sorry bud." Ryan spoke, before searching around for his phone.

It was plugged in, resting on his end table, with a note placed on top. Hey Dork, thanks for passing out on the roof and making me carry your body to your dorm. Better be glad our dorms are right next to each other.

Ryan paused at that sentence. "Wait, our rooms are next to each other?" He asked himself. "Why? Is the school trying to get us to get along?" He shook his head and continued reading. "Like that's gonna fully happen."

Your pig by the way is way too silent to be a normal pig. Gave me a freaking heart attack. I plugged your phone in too. BTW, you surprisingly have a good taste in music. Can't believe we have something in common besides the want to kill the other.

We ARE NOT talking about this ever again okay? I just didn't feel like leaving you out in the rain. Doubt leaving you out in the cold is the greatest idea for a fire user.

-Aaron

"It rained? Didn't know it was supposed to." Ryan mumbled to himself.

Setting down the note, he did what he initially planned to do. Unlocking his phone, he clicked on the messages app. Scrolling past all his friend's names, he clinked on Mrs. Woodland's. In a few quick taps, he sent out a message.

Ryan: Hey, Mrs Woodland?

Ryan wanted to smack his head after he hit send. It's three in the morning, why would she-

A ding interrupted his thoughts. She was awake? Why?

Mrs. Woodland: Ryan? Why are you awake? What's wrong?

Ryan fell back on his bed, and typed.

Ryan: I was wondering if the meds were delayed since they havent arrived yet.

Mrs. Woodland: What? Oh no no no. Lemme check something quickly.

Ryan frowned at her words. She seemed panicked for some reason.

Mrs. Woodland: This isn't good. It said it already arrived.

Ryan had a string of curses go through his head. Oh would ya look at that. They got lost. Anti proceeded to laugh, but it seemed stained...and scared?