Chapter 50: Scars Tell Hidden Stories

Over 400 votes? Wow, thanks guys!

---

Matt's POV (Director)

I'm dead. I'm so dead. Just kill me now. Why didn't I see it before? This is going to be hell. Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Why me! This was going to be easy at first but no, it had to be those four!

I stared at the group of teenagers, five looking familiar (Except why did Sabre hang around Rainbow and Galaxy?). I stared at Ryan, mentally cursing myself. God, how did I not see it before? He hasn't changed at all, besides growing a few feet. Surprising actually. I seen the videos though! How did I not recognize it‽

Matt, my son (Who seems like great friends with them, yay), mumbled something to Ryan, who promptly elbowed him. Guess his overall attitude didn't change either. Hope Tina tamed her anger though, because dear god no I don't wanna die again and again and again.

"So," Rose declared out. "Back on topic-"

"We never were." Tina pointed out.

Rose shot her a glare, to which Tina smiled. Would like to say I was surprised, but I'm not. Tina is insane to the point Rose's craziness wouldn't bother her.

"As I was saying," Rose paused, shooting the teens a glare. She doesn't like kids that much I would suppose. "We came here to discuss the- Rune problem and the portal."

"What's there to discuss?" Aaron, I think, spat out. "The dork has two Runes and there is a portal that they're fixing, end of story."

"It is not 'end of story'!" She snapped at him. "Though you are a mere child who doesn't understand the way the world works!"

Like a switch, each face took a darker turn, even Tori, who seems like a level headed person. Rose, I hate you, but please shut the hell up before they kill you!

"I'm calling dibs." Tina called out.

"Second." Was Lexi's response.

"So," I interrupted. "Tina, don't kill her please. That would give me more paperwork."

"Wouldn't have to do paperwork if she randomly disappeared."

"Tina, no." Ryan, Unicorn, Goldy, and Tori spoke in unison. Glad to see Tina didn't change at all. Excepted what is up with her not being all over Ryan?

---

Third Person POV

The group fell into an uncomfortable silence, everyone staring at the other. Petra and Slade looked on at the group in a morbid fascination, well, that was more of Slade. Petra was taking the ground to be a better thing to look at due to the extreme embarrassment his students are giving him?

Ryan sighed. "If that's all can we please head back to bed?"

The others just stared at him, while Rose just scoffed. "What?" He continued. "I'm tired and trying not to fall asleep right here."

"Let's just continue this in the morning," Slade watched as each teen slumped in relief. "I'm pretty sure we have extra rooms from you two."

"Thank god." Matt, the older version, groaned. "Why did Lady make us come during the night again."

"So we can tell the group about the new plans." Rose smacked the back of his head. "Pay attention next time."

Her words caught the other's attention. "New plans?" Petra squeaked out.

Rose smirked. "We'll explain tomorrow, just prepare for a trip I guess."

"Wait, but sorry Mrs. Rose," Tori gave a smile, but it was clearly strained. "But will we meet after school or before? After all, we do have classes tomorrow."