Chapter 55: Formalities Are Dead but The Fighting Spirit Lives On!

The pic on top is how most of this story exists, just a FYI.

---

Ryan watched Aaron leave, and waited for a few seconds before hopping back up again. Like did Aaron really think he was going to listen to him? Right now he has a lady to find and fight. Ryan huffed. The nerve to attack!

Ryan shook his head, in hopes to clear the spots. It helped, slightly, and Ryan went to head to the door, when he noticed something on the end table out of the corner of his eye. A smile broke out. "Oh thank you whoever put you here!" Ryan quickly grabbed the bottled tea (Not as good as homemade, but it would do) and slipped it in his hoodie's front pocket, after popping it open and drinking half of it.

Ryan's mind then did a stand still. He wasn't wearing his hoodie, so who's hoodie was he wearing!? He glanced down, to see a not so familiar design, but he knew what person the hoodie belonged to, considering he saw the owner wearing it today. It was Matt's, which also makes sense, considering how the sleeves pooled down at his hands. Ryan and Matt's clothing sizes were on the different ends of a spectrum.

Ryan thought about how long it took him to notice, and decided that he might want to get his spatial awareness up again. After all, it is good for fights, like the one he's going to start pretty soon.

Nodding to himself, he quickly sped to the door, and opened it with ease. He went to head back to the room he was electrocuted in, only to realize one minor problem. He had no clue where he was. The bounce in his step died almost instantaneously.

Sighing, he spun around and shut the door. He would explore, had he been at least slightly familiar with the place, wasn't just electrocuted (Not that it's his first time or anything), and if Tori wouldn't kill him. Though, with how things were going, he probably wouldn't mind her killing him. Plus, the only people he knew were the people that came with him. He didn't know anyone in this weird place.

Without a care, he plopped onto the bed, facing upwards at the ceiling. Oi, you around? He thought.

Ryan waited, and in the end got nothing. He didn't sense him, hear him, or see him. Guess not. Thank god, I can think in peace.

Footsteps were heard, and Ryan sat up in time to see the door swing up. "Ryan!" Tori exclaimed. "You're up!" Green light filled the room as Tori sped towards me, nearly tackling me in a hug.

"Clearly."

He saw Petra and Slade standing in the background, with surprisingly, Ophelia. "How are you feeling?" Tori let go, and stared down at him.

"I'm fine Tori!" Ryan smiled. "Not the first time I've been electrocuted."

The silence filled the air as the sentence soaked in. "What?" Tori's demeanor changed suddenly. "I swear to god Matt-"

Ryan waved his hand through the air dismissively. "Wasn't Matt. Don't worry about it." He gave her a smile, trying to help prove his point.

While Tori gathered her thoughts up as she tried to answer the sentence, Petra merely shook his head. "I am concerned about what you consider to be 'not worriable'."

"That does seem to be the case." Lady Ophelia nodded. "How do you feel? Most people would still be down from shocks like that."

"Fine? I just said it." Ryan paused. "Though it is going to suck with the amount of static electricity..." Ryan shook his head, huffing out. "Couldn't go in the kitchen for a week after that failed experiment."

Tori seemed to get her bearings, considering her eyes widened and she let out a small groan, rubbing her forehead. "How you are still alive is beyond me. I know enough from Tina to piece the overall situation."