Chapter 12: Dares and Secrets

Lunch had a light mood around it, no one seemed ready to kill another, except one moment with Ryan and Tina. They all sat in a loose circle, talking, getting to know each other. Occasionally, Petra or Amelia would walk in to retrieve a few papers, and to check on them. Petra back peddled out of there when he walked in once when he seen Tina trying to tackle Ryan, who was expertly avoiding her.

"Okay okay okay!" Lexi got a fire in her eyes. "Tony! Truth or dare?"

Tony, who was casually talking with Matt, stopped mid-sentence and look at her. "Truth." He spoke calmly. He was used to this type of chaos, with his sister, Ryan, Goldy and Unicorn, chaos was inevitable. In a nutshell, he was use to this type of things, and it makes sense that Ryan of all people would have friends as chaotic as him. Although, Tori seems pretty calm. He thought. Which probably makes her more chaotic. 

Everyone paused their conversations to see what would happen. "What's the most stupid thing you've ever done."

He frowned, before speaking. "Letting Goldy down into the lab that one time."

"That was you?" Tina exclaimed. "You didn't have to deal with her!"

"When was this?" Ryan asked, looking between the twins.

"You were gone, sick I think." Tony informed him.

"Thank god for that. What happened?"

"Cows." Tina responded, nodding seriously. "Cows."

"Okay!" Matt interrupted. "Who is Goldy!"

Lexi nodded, wondering who this 'Goldy' was. "Old friend of ours." Ryan explained, waving his hand outward. "There was four of us. You know two, Tina and I. Goldy, she's the third. The last one is Unicorn. Goldy, she's, ah-"

"Different." Tony finished.

"Strange." Tina supplied too.

"-Weird." Ryan finished.

"Okay then. Tina, truth or dare!" Tony asked.

"Obviously dare!" 

Tony leaned in, and whispered something into her ear. Judging by her face going white suddenly, before grinning like the Cheshire cat, the others knew it wasn't good. Ryan particularly didn't have a good feeling.

Tina went to speak, before frowning. "I'm not sure if I can get my voice that high but I can try." Then she frowned again as a thought popped in her head, and her eyes quickly flicked between Ryan and Tori. "Okay, so first off, Tori-" She crawled over to her and then preceded to say something mumbled to her, which the other's couldn't catch.

Tori's eyes widened, shot a look at Ryan, before nodding and smiling, which gave no indication that the next thing was going to be good, and then preceded to whisper something back.

 "What was the dare?" Lexi asked, getting impatient. 

"Oh Ryan~" Tina sang out.

He was instantly wary. "Ya?"

"Remember the nickname I had for you in daycare?" A cruel smile graced her face.

Ryan, on the other hand, had a different reaction. His face went white and his eyes were wide. "Where's the duck tape?"

"Come on Cutie~" Tina's voice went high-pitched, sounding way younger than before. "It's not that bad!"

Matt and Lexi nearly choked on their food. Tori was quietly snickering at the face her boyfriend was making, and Tony watched the chaos he created with a smirk.

Ryan stared dead ahead, looking at none of them. "I hate all of you." His voice was flat with zero emotion.

"Cutie~" Tina whined out, flopping down on the floor next to him. "What's wrong!?"