Chapter 18: Yawn

Great! Just wonderful! That's what I needed to convince them that I'm fine! A freaking panic attack!

Ryan kicked the ground; A little dust cloud rises from the small disturbance he made. I haven't had one in ages! Why now! 'I'm fine.' Like hell they'll believe that now.

Maybe your little mask will fall off soon and they'll realize how pathetic you truly are.

 Not helping.

A dark mass swirled next to him, taking the humanoid form Ryan has seen him in before. Messy, black hair, too pale skin to be human, and dark blue orbs. "Darling, when do I ever help you?" Anti floated above the ground, right next to him.

Ryan merely scoffed at him, not daring to speak where someone could see him talking to himself. He knew he could just think his reply, since he'd still hear him, but where's the fun in that?

 Like my day can get any better. He thought miserably. 

"I can make is worse!" Anti spoke.

Ryan walked across the pathway and headed to the guys' dorms. After that fun mess, I'm just going to skip the rest of the school day. I do NOT want to deal with the mess I just created.

He felt tired, usually what happens after a panic attack, no matter the severity. His head still felt light, from the lack of oxygen he quickly experienced when the panic attack began, and he just wanted to go to his hiding spot and not exist for the rest of the day. Not deal with the worry from his friends, and the concern from Petra, Amelia, and Slade, since more than likely he will be told.

Matt and the others being to curious about the stabbing brought up a few...unpleasant memories. Those memories brought up more, until, well, the panic attack.

Climbing the stairs, and ignoring how much his legs hated that, Ryan headed to his dorm, which was on the second floor, while Matt's was on the third. To get to his 'spot', as he calls it, he needs to go to his dorm. He wasn't stupid enough to go to his dorm after what just happened. That will be the first place they look for him!

"You'll have to face them eventually." Anti warned him.

Most useful thing he's ever said. 

"I can still hear what you think idiot."

I know. 

Ryan stopped in front of his dorm's door, before fishing out the key. In a few easy movements, he unlocked the door. Walking in, he seen Mr. Oinkers laying down on the couch, an open book in front of him. 

A little unnerved, since he doesn't remember even having that book, and how a pig managed to get it,  he didn't even know. "Strange." Anti spoke. 

Ryan shut the door behind him. "For once, I agree with you." He said, after hearing the click of the door shutting.

Mr. Oinkers looked at Ryan, and seemed to even glance at the spot Anti was, before turning back to the book. "I'm not questioning it." Ryan decided. He walked over and rubbed Mr. Oinkers head. "Don't ruin the book. Wherever you got it from, I don't want to know. I'm going to be in my spot for the rest of the day boy." 

"You're insane." Anti said. 

"Clearly." Ryan fired back. "If I wasn't you wouldn't exist."

"Wow, you finally said it. You know you're insane."

"I have a whole lot more problems than that. Why don't you terrorize some kindergarteners instead? Oh wait, they can't see you because you don't exist." With that, Ryan headed to his bedroom.