(1:22)

Hayden is 15 years old and his little sister Cira is 11 years old. It's morning: Hayden wakes up, he is really happy. He goes into the kitchen. Ava, Randall and Cira is already in the kitchen. Hayden: Good morning. Amara: Good morning. Cira: Good morning. Ava: Good morning. Randall: Good morning, are you ready? Hayden: Yes, i'm ready to begin at a new school, but do they have to know that i was homeschooled? Randall: Yes, they have to know that. Hayden: Yeah, i'm really happy. Randall: We are all happy about that. Hayden: I know, dad. Ava: Are you nervous? Hayden: I'm a little nervous. Ava: It's okay to be nervous, but i'm sure that you're gonna be fine at the school. Hayden: Yeah, i really hope that. After that, Hayden and Cira goes to school. Randall goes with them, because it's Hayden's first day at the school. A little later: At the school: Cira: I'll see you later. Hayden: Okay. Cira goes into her class room. A teacher is coming over to Randall and Hayden. Teacher: Hey. Randall: Hey. The teacher greets Hayden. Teacher: You must be Hayden? Hayden: Yes, i'm Hayden. Teacher: Welcome to the school. Hayden: Thank you. Randall: I'm going to work now, okay? Hayden: Okay, dad. Randall goes to work. Hayden goes with the teacher, into the class room. In the class room: Hayden is almost sitting beside a girl. Suddenly there's coming a guy, into the class room. Teacher: You're late. Mace: I know, i'm sorry. Mace sits down, he is sitting behind Hayden. Hayden is doing math. Suddenly a girl is looking over at Hayden, she smiles to him, and he smiles back to her. Suddenly can Mace see that Hayden and the girl are smiling to each other. Mace: Teacher, these two people in our class are smiling to each other. Teacher: That's okay, as long as they don't say anything.