CHAPTER 015

I sighed in relief as the maid curled the last piece of hair carefully to not burn me. I looked at myself through the mirror as the maid placed the now curled hair down and put the curler to the side.

 I looked at myself through the mirror as the maid placed the now curled hair down and put the curler to the side

"All done, Sultanim," She said backing away from behind me and standing to the side. I looked at Halil Agha who stood beside the door waiting for me to finish getting ready so he could escort me to the sultan's room as customs demands since he was now my personal agha.

 I looked at Halil Agha who stood beside the door waiting for me to finish getting ready so he could escort me to the sultan's room as customs demands since he was now my personal agha

I stood up and allowed the maids to place on my shoulders my red cloak that matched my wedding dress. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before walking out of my room with Rosie and Nigar walking in front of me and two harem aghas behind me. I made sure a loyal maid stayed with the children until Rosie gets back and sends the maid to take her place and from there we will see if I will be keeping the maid or kicking her out.

"MAKE WAY QAMAR HASEKI SULTAN" Halil agha yelled from beside the door as I passed by stopping only at the door to bow to the valide who stood at the balcony looking down at me with a half glare, she was not happy about breaking the rules but she k...

"MAKE WAY QAMAR HASEKI SULTAN" Halil agha yelled from beside the door as I passed by stopping only at the door to bow to the valide who stood at the balcony looking down at me with a half glare, she was not happy about breaking the rules but she knew she couldn't do anything since she was the one that sent me to her son and made him fall for me.

Mahidevran was standing on the valide's right and was looking down at me with a sad face and she looked like she was on the verge of crying. Hurrem, on the other hand, was standing on the valide's left and she was glaring down at me and she looked ready to explode from anger.

I continued on my way to the Topkapi male castle and down the golden road. Harem Aghas were standing on both sides of the road bowing to me as I passed before I turned the corner where stood guards on either side of the road with their backs to me but they were still bowing to me. Ibrahim was standing beside the small hallway that leads to the door, he bowed when I reached him and I bowed back since we were both now basically on the same level.

"His majesty is waiting for you, Sultanim," He said smiling at me. I nodded and walked into the Sultan's room and bowed to the man with his back to me. He turned around and faced me in his fancy sleepwear. I walked over to him and stopped in front of him looking him in the eyes with a soft smile on my face. I kneeled down and took his robe in my hand like our first night and kissed his robes, he placed his hand under my chin and pulled me up so we were face to face again.

"You look gorgeous my love," He said moving his fingers up to my cheek and rubbed it softly like I was made out of glass and he was afraid of breaking me

"All for you, my Suleiman," I said lowly placing my hand on his cheek rubbing under his eye making him smile at me. 

"My Qamar, my moonlight
You light up my world with a mere glance
If I get lost you are the only thing that will lead me back
My life would be meaningless without you
My heart will be empty if you were not here
I beg you to never leave me
Because that will cause me endless pain
You are the only person on this earth that can hurt me like that
No bullet nor sword will ever pierce through my heart
One hurtful word will be able to kill me as soon as it reaches my ears
My moonlight, the mother of my children, the love of my life
I promise to protect you and love you forevermore"

I couldn't stop the tear from rolling down my cheek at his beautiful words. He reached over and wiped it off with his thumb before pulling me closer to him and placed a delicate kiss where my tear was making me close my eyes as his beard scratched against my cheek.

"I don't think I will ever be able to match these words, my sultan" I whispered as he rubbed his nose against mine.

"You don't have to, I can read your eyes and they're all I need to know what's in your heart," He said before smashing his lips to mine making me hold on to him for dear life wanting to feel his body against mine for as long as possible before we would be separated in the morning, him back to official business and I back to our children.

He pulled away from me and looked at me with so much that I almost fainted from the power of his love. He pulled me over to his bed and pulled off my cloak before he laid me down on my back on his bed before getting on top of me.

"I love you so much" I whispered as I laid on my lover's chest, he held me close to him like he was afraid of me disappearing.

"I love you even more," He said kissing the crown of my head still a little out of breath. I sat up pulling the covers up with me to cover my chest as I pulled my knees under me and sat on them as I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Impossible, no one will ever love anyone else as much as I love you," I said pouting and crossed my arms in front of me making sure to keep the covers up.

"Is that so?" He asked teasingly sitting up on his elbows so we were almost on the same face level.

"Mhm," I nodded looking away from him and out of the window at the dark sky littered with beautiful stars.

"I don't think so," He said pushing me back down on the bed and got on top of me again, he leaned down and kissed me all over my face making me burst out laughing at the silliness of this moment.

"I love those moments, they make me feel like you are not the sultan and I'm not a sultan like we're two people in love" I admitted playing with the covers between us. He leaned his forehead down on top of mine making me close my eyes to memorize this moment in my head.

"Me too my moon" He whispered before smashing his lips to mine pulling me as close to him as possible.