CHAPTER 047

"She's been staying here," I said as I and Suleiman looked at the beautiful mansion in front of me.

"How old is she?" Suleiman asked wrapping one of his hands around mine. I squeezed his hand as a silhouette moved behind the curtains.

"She's my twin" I answered. His head snapped towards me with shock. He didn't expect that and it showed.

"That explains Abdullah and Ayse" He muttered making me laugh. I pulled on his hand and pulled him into the mansion. Maids and aghas bowed to us as we made our way to the main room in the mansion. We stepped in to find Alice talking with one of the maids in broken Turkish, still learning. She looked up and a huge grin formed on her face when she saw me but her eyes trailed to the man beside me and widened when the maid jumped up and bowed to Suleiman instead of me as usual. I smiled at her, she still hasn't mastered the way Ottomans bowed.

"Your majesty" She muttered bowing to him

"Your majesty" She muttered bowing to him. I let go of Suleiman's hand and walked over to my sister who I shared my eyes and hair with, we were not fully identical that was obvious, she looked more like our father excluding the eyes and hair while I looked fully like our mother.

"Alice, I would have said it is an honor to finally meet you but I have only heard of your existence a week ago," Suleiman said throwing me a playful glare. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders teasingly.

"I didn't want to disturb you, your majesty," I said. He shook his head and stepped over to us wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Like I have promised Qamar, I will find your two missing sisters and bring them here" Alice looked at me confused, we both knew where they are, Sahihuban Sultan had them. I gave her a look telling her to shut her mouth.

"Thank you" She merely said getting the message. I smiled at her and pulled her in for another hug. We were the closest between our siblings, no surprise there, the bond between twins was unbreakable and no one can tarnish it.

"We should go back to the castle, I don't want to leave the children alone longer than this," I said turning to Suleiman who nodded in agreement. We said our farewells with Alice before we rode in a carriage back home.

"We missed you, mommy," Ayse said as I hugged her tightly. I chuckled and pulled away from her, I've been gone an hour. I pulled her up to sit beside me on the couch so I could brush her hair, she must've woken up not long ago.

I ran the brush through her hair, it was silky like her clothes and long. It shinned brown in the light and black in the dark. Her brown eyes sparkled when she looked back at me, she had my hair and my eyes, she looked exactly like me and my mother. The doors opened as I tied the last braid in Ayse's hair and Rosie walked in bowing to me.

"The Valide along with Hatice Sultan and Ibrahim Pasha has returned, apparently Hatice Sultan is pregnant again," Rosie said. I felt happy for the young Sultana but distressed that the Valide has returned meaning my reign was short-lived but I will take it back even if I had to snatch it from them.