CHAPTER 024

"Sultanim, they got new jariyas and I heard two of them were gifts from someone noble, one for the valide sultan and one for his majesty," Rosie said making me look up from Ayse who was in my arms sleeping.

"What?" I asked standing up and handing Ayse to her. She took her and she ran to the extra room I had in my room.

I stalked out of my room taking a deep breath to compose myself. I walked down to the harem where I saw Hurrem standing in front of the door glaring at a blonde maid who had fancy clothes on.

"Hurrem, come with me" I ordered lowly. She turned to look at me and nodded. I walked to her room making her follow me.

"What do you want? I don't feel like talking to you right now" She huffed angrily sitting down on her couch with a frown on her face.

"But I do," I said harshly walking over to her and stood in front of her with a glare on my face as she looked up at me.

"I have a job for you. You have three days to get rid of these maids or consider yourself dead" I hissed. She stood up and glared at me.

"How? You're not as strong as you think" She growled back at me stepping closer to me so we were chest to chest.

"I'll give Leo's letter to Suleiman" I turned around and started walking towards the door but she stopped me just before the door.

"Wait, I'll do as told, I will get them to leave," She said hurriedly. I looked down at her hand that was wrapped around my bicep.

"We'll see" I unwrapped her hand from my arm and walked out of her room. I looked at her maid Esma who stood beside the door and bowed to me.

I walked back to my room and sat down on my couch feeling restless. I have to do something too, I can't just sit here and do nothing. I called Rosie over who ran to me and bowed to me.

"Bring me the blonde maid, immediately" I ordered. She bowed to me before running out of the room to do so.

"You asked me to come," She said walking and looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I smirked at her and raised my eyebrow too.

"Behave, girl, that in front of you is the legitimized wife of Sultan Suleiman Khan" Rosie hissed slapping the girl's shoulder.

"Leave her Rosie, she's still an uncultured maid," I said raising my hand stopping her. She stepped back bowing to me.

"Me? You're the uncultured one" She hissed stepping closer to me with a glare on her face. I stood up glaring at her.

"Watch your words hatun. Get out and never show me your face ever again" She glared at me before leaving the room.

"What should we do now Sultanim?" Rosie asked walking over to where I stood. I sighed and looked out of the window thinking for a minute.

"We will give Hurrem some time and see what she can do" I answered. We turned towards the door as they were pulled open and a harem agha walked in.

"His majesty, Sultan Suleiman Khan is asking for you," He said. I looked at Rosie worriedly, could he have already heard that I saw the blonde maid and talked to her?

"Stay with the children" I ordered Rosie who bowed as I left the room. I walked down the harem with my head held high. I walked down the golden road with my heart in my throat. I stopped just before the doors to take a deep breath and compose myself before walking in.

The guards at the door opened the doors for me to walk in

The guards at the door opened the doors for me to walk in. I adjusted my dress nervously pulling on it to stop my hands from shaking or sweating.

"Your majesty" I bowed to Suleiman who was sitting on his couch

"Your majesty" I bowed to Suleiman who was sitting on his couch. He opened his arms making me smile a little and sit down beside him hugging him.

"How are you, my moon?" He asked as we pulled away and looked at me with a smile patting my cheek.

"I'm fine as long as you're by my side," I said making him smile and pull me in for a kiss.

"How are the kids?" He asked turning around to fully face me.

"They're just fine, all they need is to see your blessed face" I answered taking his hands into mine on her lap. He smiled at me pulling my face closer and kissed my forehead.

"I heard that you got a present" I started slowly still not sure if I should be talking about this at all.

"Yes, but I still haven't got the chance to see it" He answered back looking at me with a raised eyebrow as I frowned a little.

"They sent you two new jariyas" I informed him. He nodded his head for me to continue on talking.

"I don't think it's appropriate to send the sultan of the world woman, you already have the entire harem," I said. He pulled his hands out of mine and stood up in front of the couch.

"That's none of your business, now go back to your children and take care of them until I come over tonight" He ordered. I stood up and bowed to him feeling regretting bringing this up at all.

"As you wish" I muttered walking out of the room. I stopped in front of the doors and looked to my right to see Ibrahim pasha and Bali Bey talking. I walked over making them stop talking and look at me, Bali Bey bowed to me as I nodded at them both.

"Ibrahim pasha, I wish to speak with you if you don't mind, it's about Shehzade Osman," I said eyeing Bali Bey who bowed to the both of us before walking away. I and Ibrahim stepped into the smalled corridor leading to his room.

"What's wrong Sultanim?" He asked as we stopped in front of each other. I looked around to make sure no one was around us so I could talk freely.

"I want the new maids out of this castle" I hissed tightening my fists. He only smiled at me shaking his head.

"I can't do that Sultanim. You should get your jealousy under control" He said back holding his hands behind his back. I glared up at him, Hurrem was right all along, he was a snake in disguise.

"If you're not going to do anything then I will" I hissed walking away and back to the harem ignoring everyone and wanting to just beat the new girls to death.