Chapter 6-5: News that Changes Everything

"Ally," she felt a shake on her shoulder. "Ally, wake up."

"What?" her hands began rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Come watch the sunrise with me," Draco whispered in her ear.

"What time is it?" she asked, her voice a bit raspy from sleeping.

"It's about five-thirty. We have just enough time to watch the sunrise and eat breakfast before I have to leave," Draco said quietly, his fingers making small circles on her arms.

"I don't want you to leave," she said sleepily, rolling over into his arms.

"Well, I don't want to leave either. But I have to get back to the Manor to prepare for school."

"We still have a month before school, though," her arm wrapped around his neck as her head burrowed in his chest. She was struggling to stay awake.

"We were lucky we got the week. Now, come on, let's go watch the sunrise. You can sleep in my arms if you want to," he kissed the top of her head as he began to sit up.

"Can you bring a blanket?" she began opening her eyes as she sat up, more forced to sit up since she had been laying against Draco.

"Yes, I'll bring one," he chuckled.

"Great, I have to use the bathroom first though," as she began to stand she felt her legs shake as her weight shifted into them. Pain spread through them. But, it was manageable since she had already felt this feeling before, granted this time hurt a little bit more.

"Are you alright?" he looked over his shoulder at her as he slipped on a t-shirt.

"They're still a bit shaky," she giggled.

"I suppose we'll have to find something to help you with that in the future," he grinned. "Do you want my help?"

"No, it's alright. I'm going to have to be up and walking normally after you leave, or else my mother will probably figure out why they're hurting. And I don't think either of us want that right now," she laughed.

"No, definitely not," he laughed. "I'll wait for you out in the living room then."

"I'll see you out there," she smiled. With this, she walked into the bathroom suite connected to the bedroom. She brushed her teeth and did her skincare routine before putting her hair into a low braid and walking out to Draco.

"Ready?" he smiled.

"Mhmm," she nodded, grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator. "Oh, wait," she stopped walking, turning back to the counter.

"What are you getting now?" he chuckled. She reluctantly lifted a Chocolate Frog. Draco grinned as he playfully rolled his eyes. "I suppose I should have known that."

"I thought it was pretty predictable," she laughed, walking back to him, masking the pain in her legs the best she could.

With this, the couple made their way up to the roof of the guest house. Desiree quickly found her spot, laying between Draco's legs, her head on his chest as she laid the blanket over them. They had a few more minutes to stargaze before the sun would hit the horizon. They each pointed out their favorite constellation that was visible in the sky.

"That one's my favorite," said Draco, pointing to the constellation directly above them.

"Isn't that the-" Desiree began.

"The Alcyone constellation," said Draco, looking at Desiree with a smile.

Desiree couldn't form words to describe the feeling that spread within her, other than overwhelming, everlasting, happiness. She could feel her cheeks, as well as most of her body, grow warm. The warm feeling she felt when she first started falling in love with Draco.