5°/Uncomplacent

Peep Wendy in the image box, lmaooooo, I'm here lol...😂❤️

This chapter is dedicated to Talkmarie11

Shout outs from the heart to Stardust_Wendy. dheenmah. Iyanuoluwa-Temi  Rihanna_Adedeji  I_am_Jazzy. claudia-143
(These girls don't know how much I love them sha😥❤️)

And also, to all my readers. I love y'all plenty. Say 'yoooo' if you're here from TLT.

And also, a surprise character is here, I wanted to tell dheenmah about it cause she was the one who inspired her, but nahh, I'd rather keep it a surprise. Dheemah, this will shock you😌 If y'all read her book 'Stardust', a character she made up called 'Adaugo Uzoka' had called Hassana a prostitute, and Giwa swore to deal with her.

 Dheemah, this will shock you😌 If y'all read her book 'Stardust', a character she made up called 'Adaugo Uzoka' had called Hassana a prostitute, and Giwa swore to deal with her

Scene cut out from Stardusts by Dheemah(above)

Adaugo Uzoka, yeah? Hmm?😈 Remember the name as you read this chapter #sips stone

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END❗❗

Now, introducing....

~ACHA~

Ironic, isn't it?

How a night I predicted to be the best one yet was starting off by giving me a heart attack.

On it's own, Yure's house party was going smooth, as cool as it could be. Imagine a 90's disco themed setting, remixed a little with the 21st century spice, and just a touch of some Burna Boy music vibes, yeah. Well, if you could also add up the large chocolate fountains at all the corners of the room, the food and drink tables, and that extra large foosball table by the dining stairs, into your imagination, you'd literally be visualising the entire thing like you were here with us.

In my opinion, it perfectly suited the initially levelled and cool atmosphere that the party had originally started off with. You know? The not-too-rowdy intro where everyone was just welcoming those who were just coming in, chilling with other classmates, laughing with friends, and basically just getting into it.