7°/Giwa Falade

My world and Sunshines!!!❤️❤️❤️

Mummy Tori is back oooooo!!!

Lol, this had to be my favorite chapter to write ao far (*peep the chapter name* Our Queen had a whole ass chapter in her name, Wahala for who dey no name chapter after oo)

Lmaoooo! I hope y'all enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing!! P/S; THAT'S GIWA FALADE IN THE MEDIA BOX IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE OO👀

Enjoy......... 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

~DABI~

Giwa Falade was Queen Bee.

Hassana Alfa was her best friend.

Giwa Falade was a cruel dictator, a wicked ruler.

Hassana Alfa was her second in command, next in line, her assistant.

However, while Giwa Falade was fire and brimstone, with a little bit of acid and melted sulphur sprinkled in, Hassana Alfa was more of sunshine and rose petals, with a glow of the rainbow and a smile from heaven.

I'd prefer to call Giwa Falade a devil, and Hassana, an angel.

Giwa Falade was feared by the entire set. Completely dreaded. Her presence was toxic, it stilled the air, caused discomfort and provoked all sorts of negative feelings, of which fear, was the most prominent. Even the sound of her name, knotted hearts in terror, caused chills and goosebumps, and literally raised hell to alertness.

Hassana Alfa was rather immensely adored or pettily envied. She made you smile, laugh, and basically was an epitome of joy. However, at the same time, with her unreal beauty and glow, she also made you feel a tad bit insecure and less confident about yourself.

I had noticed something about Giwa Falade.

She was innocently uninterested in a lot of things, probably things she deemed irrelevant - Including, her classmates.

She really couldn't care less about anyone or anything, unless it was in any way, a priority to her. Granted, Giwa didn't even know a half and an extra quarter of her own classmates' names, even if we had been in the same class with her. I could be certain she was unaware of some of the faces as well. I could bet anyone that Giwa didn't even know some of the faces of her own classmates too.

At the beginning of SS2, I had witnessed Giwa asking one of her friends called Prissy, if Miranda Archibong was in our set.

I couldn't believe it. I dared myself to not wonder how many more classmates that Giwa was completely unaware of their existence.

I remember this one other time, clearly in Ss1, Giwa walked into the School assembly hall, late. The prefects were at the door, punishing late comers, but somehow, Giwa Falade had walked into the hall, untouched, unfazed.

She had walked, in that confident posture that screamed elegance, pride, and bitchiness - head, held high, spine straight, eyes and face, even straighter, nose in the air, and a no-nonsense aura exuding off her, like she would snap the neck of anyone who tried to stop her.