92°/ A fine Line between Reality and Illusions I...

Omoh. Without saying much, raise your hand if you're ready for this one... 

I am using my laptop, so I can't use emojis, lol. It feels weird. {Insert smiley tear drop emoji}

Oh and Song for this Chapter is Just the Two of Us by Grover Washington. See it above in the Media. And I know that its giving potential psychopath vibes that I listened to a song like this while writing a chapter like this, but e go be. Lmao!

Without much further Ado, go ahead to read this chapter. We are going to start off this chapter in a way which I have never started any TMBT chapter before, but feel free to give your guesses and conspiracies as you read! And having I cut this chapter into two, we shall meet again tomorrow to table the second part properly!

Oya I'll leave you to read on now. Hehe...

~UNKNOWN POV~

{Feel free to guess who this is as you read. If you can get it, before it gets obvious who it is, accolades for you!}

(One month ago)

The knocking on the door was subtle.

Too subtle.

Almost Calculating.

There were many reasons to say why it had made me feel quite uncomfortable. Almost unsafe. Kind of watched. But in a big mansion like this, with barricades and high tech security guarded at every corner, it was impossible to even imagine that anyone could have had the ability to sneak into the house.

Since my 'condition' started, seeing and hearing things had been a constant happening.

Again, that subtle, calculating knocking sound did not sound like it was coming from inside the house. It sounded like it was coming from the outside. Still, it was easily able to be given excuses for. For example, there was no reason why it couldn't have been just the wind.

Of course!

I dismissed it as being just the Wind, and with that, I could see how it all made sense, imagining the breeze slamming itself into the doors and windows and causing them to jam against its hinges. That should have been the most plausible answer, since Harmattan was about two months on its way, and with this season in this part of the world came the driest and occasionally, the most aggressive surges of Wind.