70a°/ A night to remember I

Heyyyy!!! How are you????🌝❤️

Okay, so, guys, we have a song for this chapter oo and I particularly love it because it literally defines the chapter. The Song for the chapter is Revolution by Diplo, but they're different versions so the version that depicts the chapter is in the media box😌❤️

I also listened to Drive you Home by Jackson Wang while writing the chapter, so you can hook yourself up with that one too! Enjoy your reads oo!!!✨

~ACHA~

The night was cold, but that was about the least of my worries.

Or anxieties.

I couldn't pin it down, but there was always that tugging deep ache somewhere within me. Something that tugged at me and made my heart beat so fast. Made me worry so much about some unknown. Something that I could not bring myself to pin down.

I had been felling that way ever since I had witnessed that explosion of a fight that happened with Mum and Dad this morning. It was a hell house. Something that broke me to watch over and over, yet, I could not get myself to un-witness it.

My parents had had fights before. So many of them. But until now, I could not bring myself to wrap my head around the intensity and anger, complete outrage and hatred that I had seen in their eyes this morning. It was so disturbing. It was a choke hold. For a moment, in the heat of everything, I felt blank. Completely blank.

As a matter of fact, I had even completely forgotten that I had school this morning until my Mum, who was trying to hide the tears in her eyes, had reminded me.

I just could not stop myself from thinking that this was all my fault at the end of the day. I did everything I could for my Mum. And my dad too. Made them breakfast before the cooks arrived. Tried to console an inconsolable Mum and say a few words of greetings to my father who completely acted like I was not even talking to him. This morning was just absolutely terrible.

Worse still, I could not shake off that feeling that there was something I was forgetting.....

I was alone under a hut. That same hut that I was in the first night that I had taken Dabeluchi to Wonder Coast. Where I had waited for her. The same hut that I had picked her up from when I took her home too. I remembered the Jasmine Sullivan song that played on that first night and the heavy downpour of rain the second night. Somehow, this place gave me so much memories. Made me think about how far me and Dabeluchi had gone.

And those memories made me happy. Gave me the most aggressive spasms of joy, yet, gave me so much peace in all its electrifying energy.

I didn't understand how Dabeluchi did it. Made me feel a storm and peace at the same time. I simply could not understand it.

Yet, something still didn't feel right.

But what? What was it that I couldn't pin down?

I braced myself for a mighty brainstorm. To pick it up. To remember that tiny detail that would bring it all back to me-

*New Message Notification*

Every thought vanished from my head as my eyes dashed to my Samsung phone immediately as a part of me felt I knew who it was that had just texted me.

Aurora 💖-

And my guess was right.