24b°/ More Social Suicide

Here as promised!!

DO NOT SKIP THE A/N AT THE END!

~DABI~

One of the twins rose, reigning in rage.

And no.

It wasn't Ebube.

Nope. Ebube was still sitting down, ever so calmly, drawing circles I couldn't see on her desk. Staring casually at Miranda. Absolutely quiet.

It was Ebere who stoop up, bristling and reigning in rage and anger, looking like she was about to rip someone to shreds.

"Miranda. Get out of this class! I cannot stand you!" Ebere screamed out to the girl, literally getting ALL the attention of the whole class.

"Ebere, calm down. Where's all these coming from?" Chika suddenly got up, alarmed as hell.

I was equally horrified and confused. What was the outburst all about? It seemed to even be deeper that just the fact that Miranda was in our class. Ebere was livid! Literally shaking in all her fury!

And the entire class was stunned too. They were all in a state of shock, and with the silence that suddenly filled the place at Ebere's outburst, anyone would hear a feather drop.

Soma looked the most horrified out of all of us.

"Ebere, what's wrong?" Even if she looked like she wanted to, she dared not to touch the raging twin.

"Miranda Archibong, leave this class now!" Ebere ordered the girl, measuring her heated glare down on the girl, who was staring at her in absolute shock.

Miranda blinked. Confused and stunned. "Ehh?"

Ebere looked like bile rose up her throat. "I didn't fucking stutter, Archibong."

The twin stood there, looking at Miranda like she was about to rip out the braids on her hair and stuff it in her mouth. But she didn't. She instead started to clench her fist and mutter under her breath while watching her.... Like she was doing a mental countdown in her head for Miranda's attack.

Why the fuck was she so.... angry?

Ebube, rather, looked calmly at Miranda. Those circles? She didn't stop drawing them on her desk.

The twins were scaring me.

Miranda cleared her throat.

"I'm only leaving because I want to." She told Ebere.

"No one cares, just fucking get lost." Ebere said as Miranda left the class.

The class was silent afterward. The awkwardness was suddenly on another level.

What... Just..... Happened?

"Are you good?" Chika spoke. Neatly pedicured hands touched Ebere, and I was shocked she didn't fling Chika's hand away from hers.

"I'm awesome." The twin answered. And indeed, she looked awesome after Miranda was gone. Completely good all of a sudden.

Ebube barely glanced at her twin, took up her phone, and casually started thumbing away and popping her gum. "Seconded."

I breathed... And slightly moved away from Ebube.

The twins scared me.

"I think you guys should take it easy on Miranda though...." Soma looked like she was hesitating to say. "I don't know, just ice her out a little bit," She seemed so hesitant to continue, because the twins weren't responding.