25°/ Questions

Hey, lovelies! How has your week been??

Mine's been pretty rough, but I'm happy this update was possible. Oh, and thank you for 21k reads. I didn't even know when we entered 20k, e shock me die!

~DABI~

As expected, we all ended up in the School's Disciplinary Building.

In Castron High, that was one of the scariest places to end up in. If you weren't a prefect, and got called there for any reason, then you were in trouble. There were no two ways about it.

The members of the School Authority of Castron High seldom engaged themselves in any matter concerning the school, unless it was beyond necessary. They entrusted the Prefects with way too much power to control the affairs of the entire school, and that was just one of the reasons that SS3 students bended some rules - like wearing black socks to school and bringing phones to school, for example - because, well, their own classmates could not punish them for breaking rules.

So, for any case to be particularly too serious for the prefects, or at least the relevant and head teachers to handle, and the School Authority had to come in, it meant serious serious trouble.

In order words; You were in dipshit.

Real, deep stinking shit.

Specifically, we were in the principal's office.

The outcome of what had gone down with Ebere and Tekena shouldn't have been so serious, as there have been a thousand and one fights, or rather in Ebere's case, assaults, that had gone down in this school's history that couldn't even be close to comparison.

Well, what particularly caused us to land ourselves here in the Principal's office, you may ask?

Class F girls got awfully dramatic about it, and went to alert all the teachers and spread reports that Ebere was strangling Tekena and the latter was asthmatic and had already passed out and was unconscious. Some even said she had already died.

Lies, obviously. Ebere did beat the crap out of her, for sure. But she didn't strangle her. And Tekena was fully conscious throughout the entire thing, and no, she didn't pass out at all.

The entire thing was just a scene filled with a lot of slapping, fair amount of hair pulling, and way too much scratching. And Tekena was barely even fighting back. The sun-bright chatterbox was just staying there on the floor, screaming and shouting through it all.

So, apparently, it was easy to have advantage over Ebere, and insinuate that the entire scene was much more dramatic and exaggerated than it actually was, and Class F girls were fast to do just that.

Tekena wasn't even helping matters. When a group of Class Boys effortlessly got Ebere off the other girl, Tekena was already panting so hard, crying, and acting like she was on the verge of death, fuelling the drama even more. And by the time the teachers had gotten to the scene, she was acting even more extra; crossing her eyes over, struggling for breath, staggering, and slurring words that sounded like 'I'm passing out, I'm fainting, I'm dying'.

After everything, the school clinic declared that nothing was wrong with Tekena.

The Sun Bright Chatterbox had to join us in the Principal's office too.