50°/ What you should know

Hello, guys. Sorry for the long wait. At the end of this chapter, I have an announcement at the end of the chapter, so please make sure to not skip.

That being said, carry on....🍸🍸

~DABI~

Blood.

Blood.

Blood.

It was everywhere. The stench of it all around the room, all around the house, the way they stuck to my dress and fuelled me more with an insane urge for vengeance, the way it dripped down her, and dripped and dripped and didn't stop dripping down that red, blood red dress of hers.

Screams.

Screams.

And more screams.

They were  everywhere. From all the corners of the house, and ironically, the loudest came from her. Her screams rose in pitch, rose in terror and rose in torture, and deafened me by the second, but I stayed still.

And just watched her.

Glass shattered at all corners of the house, from all corners, and one hell of a turbulence broke out, but I stood there and took joy and pleasure in her suffering...

I just watched her.

Over and over, and over again, and the sound of flames over inflammable, the burn of flesh and furniture, the screams, oh, the damned screams of anguish and pain, tormented me, destroyed me...

But I only watched her...

And watched her...

And watched her...

And kept watching her...

As she burned and burned and burned and burned, and screamed and screamed and screamed, and cried, cried, begged for her life...

I watched her.

I was satisfied.

I was satisfied.

I was satisfi-

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

I woke up.

I woke up to an anxiety attack.

"Mum!" I croaked in pain as I tried to let out her name, and scream back for her just as she had screamed at me a few minutes ago.

"You killed her!"

The room was hot and in the heat of my nightmare, I was sweating profusely, beads and beads of sweat dropped down everywhere from my forehead, and down, down, down, to all areas of my body that sweat shouldn't even be.

"You killed her!"

"You crazy, pathetic bitch! You KILLED HER!"