53a°/ Serene

Heyo!❤️

How was your day? Gist me.✨😌

This chapter is dedicated to Safiya_Saleh 😂❤️

~DABI~

Interesting story.

So, after one hell of a horrifying day in school, Marcus dropped me off at home, and further decided to disappear for the next five hours.

After coming to the conclusion that he wasn't in love with me anymore, didn't care about me, and wouldn't mind if I died and rotted alone in his house, I decided not to sulk about it anymore.

So, I spent the entire time, talking to the every inanimate object in this room and the voices in my head.

And for hours, I was telling the reading desk about how terrible today was - my fight with the twins, and how Chika was most likely not so happy with me, at the moment. I also conversed with the bed about how Miranda told me a bunch of stuff that I didn't know how to feel about.

And then, when I went to change up and clean myself up, I took a moment and reminisced with the toilet sink about my first ever kiss with Marcus Acha.....

Lord.

It was like my heart had stopped for a moment as I thought about the entire thing in details - how skilled, effortlessly, he was. He knew what to do with his hands, his motions, and Christ, his lips. He took me to heaven and back, with just one kiss...

Well, too bad he has left me alone forever.

And then, to make matters worse, the most unbearable cramps came back in full force to hit me hard this evening. It seemed like the world was out to get me. Clearly.

When my cramps got bearably painful, I decided I wouldn't reduce myself to a lying, crying mess, and I stepped out of the room, to have a little walk.

... Well, that would be nice and easily possible if I could navigate my way around this ridiculously huge mansion to find the exit.

The Acha's House was bigger than my father's house. I mean, in all honesty, the Chamber Estate - where Marc lived - was known for it's huge and magnificent houses, giving off the perfect royal air that Lekki Crown needed. The houses weren't much, but the Estate in general was huge. I heard that there couldn't be more than seven buildings in the estate, yet it was over 50 acres of land. Unlike the Falade Realty where I lived that had enough houses to compliment it's space - And unlike the Chamber Estate, the Falade Realty was known for it's fancy art deco homes, and how close most houses are to each other - so close that if you reached out far enough with a big stick, you could actually touch your neighbor's house.

The Chamber Estate was rather known for having the most beautiful contemporary Equestrian properties and Pueblo and Mission Style homes, and Marc's house was a classic mix of both; It was absolutely gorgeous.

Everything about the houses screamed gold. Literally. It almost seemed like it was a deliberate theme - like they were trying to create heaven on earth, a beautiful arena of gold and regality that created an aesthetic colour theme to it.