68°/ More Red II

76k reads!!!! Let's goooo!!!!✨✨

Guys, I am 100% sure this chapter will blow your minds sha!😂😂✨

Oh and someone said I should be recommending plenty songs like I did in TLT so yeah fine, I'll do that in every chapter from now on😌♥️

Song for this chapter is "If the world is ending" by Julia Michaels and JP Saxe. (Media above)

Enjoy your read!!!!!🌝♥️

~DABI~

The last time that I had been taking to the School's disciplinary building on the offence of fighting and assault was in Jss3.

They said that I stabbed Jelanie Jarah with a math set compass after a 'trivial altercation' and as a result, she bled till unconsciousness, and eventually, left Castron High a few weeks after.

And boy, classmates were they not happy about it. I was a walking target of all sorts of bullying and enmity for so many days. Weeks even. Well, until Chika Chioma saved me.

And now, in Ss3, here I was, with a potential attempted murder case on my back.

Classmates said Miranda Archibong was dead.

They were already at it, spreading stupid rumours and cooking up all sorts of rubbish. And meanwhile, Miranda, the girl they were talking about who had allegedly 'lost her life after my assault', I saw her walking herself to the School clinic after teachers had pulled me off her.

She deserved much worse.

Because of the bitch, Somadina Best was trending all over every social media that had a connection to Castron High.

Infact, the entire Igbo Sisters were all over the Media. Not just Soma, but each and every other one of us too. Even me.

My name was also at the tip of every classmate's tongue. What made me shudder was the fact that it was not just the name 'Dabeluchi' that everyone rolled off the tips of their tongue with wild abandon.

Aurora too.

They were talking about Aurora too.

And that, by far, was the most disturbing part of the entire thing for me. Nothing horrified me more than that. I could only imagine all the terrible things out classmates had to say about me. I was horrified to even step foot back in that Ss3 Block.

Needless to say, just like in Jss3, Chika Chioma was by my side.

And, on a new note, Marcus Acha whom I could have vouched for did not even know my name in Jss3 was here with me in Ss3, siding with me just as well.

Together, we all sat in the broad hallway of the reception of the building and with me right in the middle of Chika and Marcus, on the lined waiting benches, I awaited my potentially doomed fate with the School Authorities.

We stayed quiet too. Not a word left our mouths as we sat and waited for what seemed like an damn eternity. And all the way, I felt a lot of mixed emotions. Fear, I supposed, but I was unsure of where my fear was in. Was it the consequences I knew I, we all as Sisters were going to face as a result of what happened? Or was it the fact that I was in trouble with School? Or the fact that the whole set was talking about Aurora? Or was it everything as a whole? I was just afraid of so many.