35°/ Blown

This chapter is dedicated to my ghost readers 🌝♥️

Oh, and for heads up, there are going to be quite a number of randomly mentioned classmates in this chapter, so in as much as they may be irrelevant to this book, or insignificant, let's all play a game. This is for all the attentive readers with eagles eyes, I see you all. Whoever can can successfully remember where and when all these random and insignificant classmates' names have been mentioned, and a specific (temporary) role they played (either here or in TLT) will get a prize 😌♥️

And to not make this A/N any longer, I'll tell y'all what the prizes would be like at the A/N at the end of the chapter, so stay tuned!

Hope you all enjoy your read....

(I apologize for the length of this chapter in advance, but hopefully it makes up for failing my challenge yesterday)

~ACHA~

"Brah!"

There I was, sitting alone peacefully, in the large school hall that was filled with every class of students, except my 'mates, when Sean Ayomide appeared from no where, plopped down forcefully and suddenly on the seat next to me, nearly even knocking the poor furniture over.

It was a few minutes to the Morning Assembly, and the boy had found me. He seemed to be in a different mood from where I'd left him earlier, and scanning through him for a moment, I wasn't exactly sure what to even ask my guy first;

Why there was an evident scowl of annoyance on his face...

Or...

Why my best friend and brother from another mother; Sean Ayomide, was absolutely and thoroughly barefoot.

On a Monday Morning.

Right inside the Assembly Hall.

"Can you just imagine oo!" My boy was ranting, anger dilating his dark pupils as he flared up in all his rage, causing a few heads from the Ss2 boys who neighbored us, to start turning our direction.

"That Harry guy na bastard oo!" He was raging uncontrollably.

Mr. Harry. He's talking about Mr. Harry. Our Head Teacher. That's the 'guy' that Sean is calling a bastard.

"You don't even want to know what this nigga did!" He fumed.

He was going to tell me either ways.

"The fool just came to our block and started raking oo like one mad man. He just started chasing everyone away for assembly and doing inspection for boys. Say make all man commot their black socks!" He told me, and I backed up in the shock of the news.

Wait.. Was Sean being serious?

Mr. Harry actually came into our Ss3 block to chase them all away for the Morning Assembly, and force all the boys wearing black socks to remove them?

"When did that one start abeg!" Sean lamented. "Are we not in Ss3!"

"Exactly, why would he even do that?" I asked Sean as though he would have even had an answer.