6°/ Colours

Guys, this update was supposed to come yesterday.

You know what happened, lol? I was about to come here and type and then... I saw the votes on chapter five.

All the vibe left my body in seconds.

100 plus reads, and about twenty something votes. Fam, I was absolutely drained and seconds was all it took for me to lose every vibe, energy, and strength to update again.

I appreciate your engagement tbh, I absolutely love the fact that you read this book, but please, voting is also very encouraging. You don't understand this, voting can go a long way to encourage and discourage a writer. I can come here, all pumped to dish out double updates or even triple for you guys and I see the votes and just shut down.

Please, vote. If you like a chapter, I don't see why you won't vote.

A part of me feels this would still be ignored and at the end of the day, I'll come here to see 200 reads and probably 10 votes or something, this time around. But okay😥

I just thank God I was able to finish this chapter in time to post today, and to be honest, if not for the comments, I don't know when next I would have updated. So, if you commented or voted, God bless you, you're the reason this update is here❤️

~ACHA~

"Hottest girl in the building?"

One of the guys popped the question, and I noticed that Sean who, with me, was full into the thriving conversation with the other boys, had his smile gone, face, visibly dropped in unamusement, brow raised, clearly unimpressed, the moment he saw JJ, rolling some weed.

I almost face palmed.

Weed. Sean absolutely hated it - and my goodness, the guy just didn't know how to hide his irritation.

I almost asked him if seeing JJ do things like this - smoking weed, for example - was even supposed to be new to him.

"Alfa." Another guy answered the first guy. "Alfa, hands down! That girl fine die!"

And so brethren, that was how it happened.

That was how I ended up, alongside with Sean , mixing up with the infamous notorious boys of our set, drinking the night away, inhaling over and over, the stench of cigarettes and alcohol, and involving in a verbal rating and ranking session for all the girls, present in the party.

How did Sean and I get to know guys like this? Long ass story.

To be honest, in a way, I had no detailed explanation for it. All I knew was that somehow, JJ's closeness with this rebellion of rule breakers and termed 'terrorists' of the set, had eventually started to slowly rub off on me and Sean.

JJ, as he always declared he wanted to be called, was someone that Sean and I had known for years now, and I kid you not when I say that we have known this nigga way back, even before he started to speak.

JJ's full name? Jeffery Jarah Jarah.

And we all practically grew up together.

However, JJ was always two years younger than us, but as far and as long as we had known the guy, he always had a flair for trying out things that were too 'explicit' for his age - one of the problems our parents and his parents, always had with him.