86°/ Long time no see I

Back again, guys! How are we doing? I am so excited to be back here with another banger and trust that we are all buckled up for this one! 

I know it feels like forever since I last updated. And before we carry on, I'm so sorry for staying off nearly two months without updating and hopefully, this new year, my resolution would be to be more consistent with updates. Let's see how it goes! 

Anyways, from the next chapter, we will start a countdown guys. I know I have said this before, but this time, its for real I assure you. From the next chapter, we will start counting down chapters officially for the end of Too Many Broken Things Book One! Who is excited?!

This was supposed to be a double update, since I intended to break the chapters in half (It was getting extremely long, as in 12k plus words, so abeg, it had to be broken down in half), so for that reason, you have this chapter here tonight.

Expect the other half of the update in the morning tomorrow.

Just use this one and hold body small. *Wink Wink*

Oh and song for this chapter and tomorrow's chapter is U move, I love by John Legend and Jhene Aiko. Listen to it from the Media and think about Dacha! Tainz and Goblez!

~DABI~

"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!"

That loud shrieking voice of a random classmate had snapped me into a daze.

And, left me in that daze.

One time. One time I had only heard a scream like that. One that was so shrill, yet piercing. Absolutely painful to even listen to. Like you could feel it screeching like nails on a board at that top center of your head, scattering every bit and piece of any sanity you may have had left up there and throwing it into into disbanded pieces of glass that punctured your brain and made it bleed; it was a voice with an unbearable whistle tone and broken harmonica cracks that were impossible for a human being to stand.

Just like a scream from Hell.

The deepest parts of it.

I had remembered a similar scream like that from my past. With the same intensity of fear and panic in its tone. One that had left me traumatized for as long as I could remember.

Remember and forget.

"Aurora."

And, I could not get Gadhafi's image off my head. I closed my eyes, I saw him. I opened it, I still saw him. No matter what I did, I could not get it out of my head. I was wickedly tormented by the image of that boy, lifeless on the floor with foam pouring out of his mouth, and blood, tricking down along with it. It was a horror sight to behold.