54°/ More than meets the eye

Surprise??❤️

So, hey, guys. So, it came to my notice that you guys didn't know there was a second book for this book?

I'm surprised and confused, because I had been resounding that over and over for so long in so many of my author's note. Including my major author's note. You guys should be reading Authors note, naw!😫😫 There's actually so much information there that we like to pass across and if you keep missing all of them, omohhh!

I don't even know how to say this oo, but we have barely scratched the surface of this entire book oo! I mean, like, there is SO much happening that I couldn't group it into one book, I had to divide into two and pray to God that everything enters the two books. That's how much shit is happening in this entire book in general.

So, basically, truth be told, in this first book, we sure have come well past the middle of the book, and are heading about 20-30 more chapters before this one ends, but if I were to  add up the entire TMBT from the beginning to the end-est end, I'm sorry guys, but we are barely quarter way through this story! This first book is basically just paving a way for the second book, and that is why I beg you all to read in between the lines because if you're the type that skips parts of a book, you will be so lost in that second book. There is literally no breathing space and it's just blow after blow after blow.

I've warned you guys sha. Pele oo. Carry on with your reading 😂❤️

~DABI~

If there was anything the entirety of Last Night showed me, it was that I was not the only person in the world who was capable of going through so much things I could not contain.

This world wasn't as sweet and dainty as we wish it could be. So many people are suffering. And maybe not from abusive fathers, toxic homes, and unbearable social lives, but as many more as they could come, and most especially, existential crisis was not a myth.

There are too many broken people in this world, and they all have to deal with too many broken things.

And sometimes, these things were inevitable. I always wondered if they were even necessary. But then, even if I couldn't crack the code of its necessity, there was one thing I started to figure out, and that was that maybe, nothing in this world was entirely coincidental, and the universe deliberately may have placed certain people together, just for the sole purpose of healing one another from their open wounds and invisible scars.

It felt good to make the Twins happy last night.

It felt really good.

We had so, so much fun together last night, and if anything, I was happy that I had agreed to stay back with them at Soma's place. I did need that much fun, and especially with them.

I also felt very open minded since yesterday night. I felt like I still had much more to learn, and not just about the twins, but also about Chika and Soma too. It felt so-

"Jesus!" I jumped, absolutely startled as my phone ringing so loudly,

Damn that iPhone ringtone.

The stupid thing had startled me this morning alone, and it long started to get so, so annoying!

However, the moment I grabbed up my phone and immediately I saw who had texted, all form of irritation left me and my system immediately.