6c°/Just feels wrong

Sweethearts, I'm back😌❤️

Where did we stop 😌❤️

Above is a pic of Chika, I just saw it and liked it sooooo....😌😌❤️

P/S; D_harmmie raise up your hand when you see what  one of your comments inspired in this scene😂❤️

~DABI~

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking about her like that?" Chika screamed at her and the whispers erupted more into noise from the girls.

Funmi looked like someone that had just been slapped across the face, and I muttered curses under my breath.

"Y'all should really be ashamed of your shallow selves," Chika spat in disgust at the girls.

The room's temperature had already dropped drastically and her voice was the only thing resounding, over and over, and boy, she was adamant on clearing these girls up.

"And so what if Miranda's hair is fake? How is that supposed to be your business?!" She screamed at Funmi particularly.

"Chika-"

"No, tell me. All of you, tell me!" Chika cut Funmi off, gesturing towards all the girls at that part of the room, and Lord, they were so shocked.

"Are you the one carrying the hair on your head? Are you? So, WHY do you all attach so much of your time to other people's business, instead of focusing on the betterment of your own lives? Will Miranda's hair earn you a grammy or will it earn you more money?" Chika did not stop reprimanding them.

Infact, she looked like she was only starting.

I noticed the hard glare on the faces of KT and her clique that was zeroed on Chika, shooting out venom on the girl who was probably too furious to even notice them.

Why Chika was taking this so seriously...

Why she always took things like this so seriously...

"Why?! Why?!"

She wasn't done.

"WHY are you all so OBSESSED with other people's lives?!! Why are you so intensely addicted to a life that does not add a penny to yours? Are you really that BORED with your own lives that you HAVE to look for what to keep you busy in other people's lives?" Chika bellowed.

The girls looked so insulted. Funmi looked completely shocked and embarrassed. Winnie was silent, just watching silently.

KT and her clique? They looked like they wanted to rip Chika in half.

I was scared. So, so scared.

"You all clearly don't have a life." Chika said, scoffed. I winced, she continued, "Because only people who don't have lives care so much about other peoples' lives. So, congratulations, Funmi and co. A big congratulations to you for giving away the fact that your lives are indeed empty!"

Even if none of these girls said anything in defence, I saw the look of hurt that sparked for a second, in the eyes of some of them, and when I thought Chika was going to stop talking, she further went on to imitate Funmi's voice from earlier, when she made fun of Miranda, "Pathetic."

I actually winced.

"Chika, why- why are you t-talking to me like that?" Funmi's whisper-tone voice shook as the fear and obvious embarrassment sipped into her semi-defensive tone.